29➳To Be Like You

Start from the beginning

Peter was sent flying backwards from the force of the metallic arm. Peter could hear his ears string in a silent tune. He felt dizzier as his heartbeats got louder on his ear. He shrugged it off and stood up, a deep cut having formed on his abdomen, red blood coming out in little masses, it was warm and wet for a moment. Peter hissed at the pain.

Klaw had gotten to his senses too, he was trying to fix his arm back to its place.-"I'm getting inpatient!"

"So am I."-Peter said and went full speed head first into Klaw, pushing him into a thick metallic wall of the deck, making a huge dent on it.

At the same time Klaw shoot his beams but they didn't get to Peter. The boy was already trying to find the braking point of the metallic arm as he held him down by the wall. Once he found the point where the metallic vibranium arm connected with his body, he ripped it off as Klaw screamed.

Peter threw away the arm for the moment ignoring the sharp pain that was now getting worse, and knocked Klaw unconscious with a fist on his nose. He used what was left of his web to hold him down webbed on the dented wall.

He fell on the ground besides the arm gun pain worsening not on his abdomen but on his chest. He took it on his hand and shoot another three times on the sky. In hopes of those Wakandians to recognise their violet light on the sky. Or for the avengers to come and take care of this guy once and for all.

With that, he limped himself to the side of the ship and laid there breathing heavily. He had made it out alive. He had fought the guy everyone feared so much...he had made it.

He looked at the sun that was now near to rising on the sea horizon, he smiled. He made it.

Just as he was drifting off unconscious a voice rang familiar to his ears.-"Peter!"-It called, and he opened his eyes once more, now tired and the world spinning around him.

...

Tony was hyperventilating and his ACR Reactor was almost failing his heart. Carol and now everyone in the avengers compound was trying to find Peter and they had left no place without searching.

Something deep within Tony told him he was in trouble, he had to be, and if he was he was without protection, he'd left his suits all behind, and his best web-shooters, his phone, his GPS watch, everything.

It was something around 5 after midnight something around morning now, and it had been 8 hours since Peter had been gone.

His son was lost, his son was in trouble. Fuck that, Peter was in trouble, it didn't matter what he was to him, the boy was in trouble and it was because of him. He could be dead for all he knew.

Nat and Loki came inside the room with a young boy on her tail.-"Tony, this guy came in, he claims to be Peter's best friend."

"He has something to say."-Nat added after Loki.

Tony stood up, hair messy, clothes sweaty, he wasn't in his best state and it shows.-"Ted?!"

"Ned."-Ned said and than spoke again.-"Look, I promised Peter not to tell, but it's been hours and I don't want to be responsible of a possible death, he's my best friend but really this time he went to far. Mj made me do this, she said it would hunt me my whole life if I didn't tell you all."

Tony was getting impatient.-"Just tell us god damn it! Where is Peter!"

Ned took out his tracker and showed it to Tony.-"The Docks...he found Klaw Ulysses, and he didn't want to tell you because none of you would believe in him and let him prove himself, so he went there alone..."

Tony took the tracker from Ned.-"Nathalie, tell everyone to suit up. Loki notify Dora Milaje, you probably saved contacts with them since your last visit, tell her we have her bounty's location."-And with that Tony tapped his chest and his suit emerged from nowhere.-"Thanks Ted, tell Mj she did the best by knocking sense into your childful minds."