" I have to get home " I said and he didn't budge.

" MOVE! " I said coldly giving him a glare.

" Kaliyah teve um pesadelo " I said looking at Sydney and Vanessa.

" merda, ela está bem? "

" I'll be back, I have to take this " i said shoving myself past him.

I put my AirPods in and FaceTimed Taylor.

I think I'll always have my AirPods in at this point.

" Put her on please " I said and Taylor said a quick okay before there was shuffling.

" here look at the phone " Taylor said and Kaliyah came into view.

" Hey look at me " I said and she looked at me with red eyes and tears still falling.

" Mommy.. "

" You're okay. " I said with a small smile.

" do you want to tell me what the nightmare was about? " I asked softly and she started crying again.

" No don't cry! " I said as i walked outside.

" Mommy when are you coming home? " she said with her voice cracking.

" I promise I'll be there soon, I have to handle something here first " I said and my heart broke.

" How soon? "

" I tell you what- how about you lay in my room with Taylor and you two can watch a movie " I said hoping she was convinced.

" okay " she said slightly hyperventilating.

" Calm down and I love you "

" I love you too " she said and kept looking at me.

" Do you want me to stay on the phone with you? " I asked and she shook her head no.

" Well can you give the phone to Taylor? "

" yes " she said and there was more shuffling until Taylor appeared.

" So do you mind watching a movie with her until I get there? " I asked.

" Of course! " she said back and it went silent.

" Are you okay? "

" yeah- I'll be there soon "

" Okay.. I love you "

" I love you too, see you later " I said and she gave a smile before hanging up.

I turned around and they were all looking out the window.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked back in the house.

" Alright ask your questions and make this shit quick " I said plopping on the couch.

" How'd you fake your death? "

" Heart stopping pill, blanks and fake blood " I said casually.

" Were those two in on it? " Emilio asked looking at Sydney and Vanessa.

" yeah "

" Why did you fake your death? "

" I mentioned it on the video "

" how did you know about the kids? "

" I've kept tabs on you for a while, I had to make sure you were safe " I said back.

" okay this is going too slow so I'll explain this short and sweet " I said and paused.

" Over the time I've kept tabs on you and I've killed off other mafias, I adopted a child, met a girl, stayed in contact with my kids and Ethan who was included in it, I visited you a lot and made it seem like you were hallucinating, I handled some business myself and yeah that about sums it up " I said and looked at everybody.

" well this was fun but I have to get home " I said standing up and so did Vanessa and Sydney.

" Wait why don't you stay here.. " Elias said.

" Can't. " I said back and we started walking to the door.

" have a good night- or day" I said and walked out with Sydney and Vanessa following behind me.
_____
995 words :)

It took me days to do this.

Feeling unmotivated and huge writers block.

I'm working on another story too but I don't want to publish it until I have at least 5-7 chapters .