163. Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Qi Le’an gave the phone to Wei Changfeng and ate the spaghetti without relish.

Wei Changfeng played the video on the phone and frowned after watching it for a few seconds.

“This is so irritating!” Qi Le’an, who heard the voice again, said angrily, “This person is called Robert. I thought it was about the character… I didn’t expect him to be a scumbag!”

After playing the video, Wei Changfeng said directly, “Quit the opera.”

Qi Le’an was unwilling to do that. He asked, “Why? If I quit, he will get the part!”

Wei Changfeng didn’t want Qi Le’an to get in more trouble so he said, “Give this video to the lawyer and refuse to take part in it anymore. Then, Robert will pay the price he deserves.”

Wei Changfeng’s solution could be the best one. Robert was an extreme racist. No one would figure what he would do. Moreover, in the video, he made it clear that he would teach Qi Le’an a lesson.

They were in a foreign country, where public security couldn’t be compared with the homelands. Violent incidents were happening every minute. Wei Changfeng was worried that Qi Le’an would be hurt.

But Qi Le’an couldn’t put up with this! Now that he and his motherland were insulted like this, he shouldn’t just run away!

Wei Changfeng understood what Qi Le’an meant and then he said, “No, Le’an, this is not being a coward but a rational solution. Leave it to the lawyer. Trust me. Someone will let him know that he is wrong.”

Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng, his eyes full of unwillingness. “No, I have to let him know he is wrong in my way!”

Wei Changfeng frowned and said, “Le’an!”

Qi Le’an threw the fork onto the plate, causing the sauce in the spaghetti to splash everywhere.

“He is a spare actor for the part of Othello! If I leave, he will get the part! When the lawyer deals with it, it will be too late! I will never quit and run away. I will give this video to Jenny! He is the one who should leave but not me!”

Wei Changfeng was shocked that Qi Le’an would be so angry.

Qi Le’an felt a little upset and didn’t want to stay here any longer. He stood up, went back to the bedroom, and closed the door in a slam.

Wei Changfeng looked at the half-eaten spaghetti and didn’t understand what wrong he had done.

That night, the two of them didn’t sleep together. Wei Changfeng stayed on the sofa outside for the night. The next morning, he heard Qi Le’an get out of the house.

When he got up from the sofa, Qi Le’an had already run downstairs. Wei Changfeng could see his back from the balcony.

Wei Changfeng quickly wiped his face and followed him, afraid that Qi Le’an would be hurt.

Qi Le’an was angry for a whole night and he had conceived a solution.

Racial discrimination was a big issue. Probably, Robert was not welcomed in the theater group. Qi Le’an planned to meet Jenny and tell her about it this morning. He must express his attitude clearly.

If Robert wasn’t expelled, he would quit.

There were only a few days before the show, so Jenny couldn’t afford to let others play Othello now. Besides, once Robert’s racial discrimination was exposed, the whole theater group would be affected.

He felt that Jenny would take his side.

Everything went as Qi Le’an imagined. When he arrived at the theater, Jenny greeted him warmly and he asked Jenny to come to the training room with a serious face.