Chapter 1: In a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine

Start from the beginning

Even if Harry is excited he knows not to spoil the fun. Edwards eyes widen as he realize what just happened. "Shit! I'm so sorry Lou. I was not supposed to tell you that. But I'm really sorry if I didn't ask you if you were okay going out tonight. Do you want me to turn the car back around? We can just go to our tree house and do the things you like." Edward apologized as he fiddled with the steering wheel, now Edward just feel horrible without considering the omega's feelings.

"Eddie, shh. It's alright okay I'll love wherever you took me. I didn't say anything about not going. I just simply said I'll love whatever we do as long as it's with the four of you. But now that you revealed that we're going to a carnival, well I can't really say no to that now, can I?" Louis grinned at Edward calming the alpha down, by releasing his soothing pheromones. Giggling because of the look of frustration written on Edwards face.

As louis said those Edward felt his shoulder relaxing, while inhaling the sweet scent of his omega best friend, even Harry and Marcel relaxed on their seats. With a sigh of relief, Edward sent louis a grateful smile through the rearview mirror.

The twenty minutes left drive to the carnival was filled with laughter and catching up with the things they missed with each other. But let's be honest the four of them are so attached to the hip, they never missed out a lot on each other's lives. That even if one of them get sick, the other's would follow. Even if their moms hate it because they turned into a whining babies who want cuddles and soup. While they complain all the horrible things they're feeling. Anne sometimes doesn't even know if the alphas are pretending to be sick just so they can be with the omega. As they all know that alpha's are strong enough they don't get colds or flus easily.

But their moms can't do anything just to huff out and smile at them with fond looks. They all look good together, Anne and jay don't know what's holding the three boys back to court and claim the omega. But the two just left it at the fate's plans for the three to make a move on the small omega. The older omega's know that the three alpha's might have some feeling for their omega friend they probably just too blind to notice it.

Both of their mom knew that Louis have feelings for the alpha's ever since the day, Louis admitted it to them while having their omega's tea day. The alphas were out of the house that day, Louis didn't know what came over him to spill it to his mom and mumma Anne. The two older omegas just look at him with a soft look and said "We already know Lou." Louis sighed and nodded, maybe it really was pretty obvious how hung up he is to his alpha best friends. He looked at Anne pleadingly and told her not to tell any of the triplets. Anne promised to never speak a word about it, she also said it is not her place to intervene with them. Louis was really grateful for her.

"But if you ever need me, to. I don't know, maybe give them a push to make a move on you. I'll gladly do that Lou. You have my word." Anne added, while winking at louis like it's a secret the two of them only knew. Making Jay laugh, as they continued sipping their teas.

They're not soulmates, but they sure do act like one. Platonic soulmates. As the alpha's would often say. With those words coming out of their lips that Louis so badly want to kiss. They didn't know that they were crushing their omega best friends heart. Making Louis believed that they were out of his reach, making Louis doubt himself. "Was I really just their best friend? Do they not see me as more than that. Am I not worth it to be their omega?" thoughts run through his head. The people he loved, happy and safe are also the one who made him sad and lonely even with being in their presence.

Louis knows for a fact he can have any alpha's he want, a lot of alpha's in their school want to court the omega. He knows he's pretty, smart and caring (or that's what his family's been telling him) But he doesn't want those he wants these three alphas in front of him but know he can't have them.

Marcel and Louis' conversation about the new book their favorite author just released last Sunday, was cut off short when Harry released an excited manly squeal. Edward only chuckled, parking the car into a less crowded area. Before announcing, "We're here, guys!"

Harry got out the car but kept the door open, waiting for louis to also get out. Louis mumbled a shy "Thank you." Louis well never get used to, to the chivalry's these three alphas has and does. Even if they don't end up together, louis knows that the omega that will end up and would capture the hearts of his best friend would be in good hands.

When the triplets love, they love with their whole heart. They turn completely defenceless, and they give their all to their loved ones. Even if sometimes they don't get that same love in return.

But with louis they would never have to doubt the omega's love he has for the triplets. It even goes to the extent of loving them differently, wanting to be with them, pleasing them, bearing their mark and even their pups. But louis knows that would never happen. But no matter what he'll always love them, even from afar. Even if they're giving their love to somebody, they'll always have his heart. A piece of his heart they didn't know they already had.

They all walked towards the entry while Edward pays and harry peering over his shoulder. Louis slowly walks with marcel, taking his hand in his. "I'm sorry our conversation got cut off Marcy, I promise after we get home we'll continue it. I love hearing your thoughts about Malcolm Welch's books." Louis talked to Marcel quietly not wanting to ruin the moment they're currently in.

Marcel shook his head and smiled, squeezing louis' hand. "It's okay louis, we can talk about it some time. All I want right is for you to have fun okay. You deserved it." Marcel assured the small omega. Ending it with a small peck on his forehead.

They met up with the other two, Edward handing them each ticket. After the guard put a stamp on their wrists, Harry immediately grabbed Louis' hands dragging him towards the line of the bump cars. The two excitedly talked about all the rides they're going to ride, while the two alphas left behind only chuckled shaking their head with a fond look on their faces. Striking up a conversation with each other while waiting in line.