7. If You're Horny

Start from the beginning

"No. I like it this way." She ran her fingers through his hair. "I want to fuck, do you want to fuck me?"

He licked his lips. "I like a woman that knows what she wants."

"I want to taste your dick."

She went down on his lap, pulling out what was a nice-sized piece of meat. She was not comparing sizes, because she knew that never mattered. She sucked on his head, still tasting like pool water, then licked every last inch of it, and sucked on each ball sack as he threw his head back and moaned in satisfaction.

She was not done. She inserted him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, taking in more and more till it hit the back of her throat. She held it there, hummed on the dick, and pulled it out to catch her breath. She spit on it and used her hands to caress the base length while her mouth put in work.

One good sucking deserved another good sucking, and since he did so dynamite on her, he deserved the same. She threw in all the tricks she knew, from deep-throating to sucking and gagging, using extra spit, and making sure the balls were given attention as well.

She was rewarded with a sweet shot of sperm down in her mouth, so much it spilled out.

"Damn, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bust off in your mouth, I should have..."

She swallowed his cum, then took her fingers to lick up any spills. He tasted good too, and she could tell he took care of himself.

"We should shower."

She lead him to her bathroom and started a hot shower. They stepped in, immediately caressing and kissing each other. He had not even fucked her yet and she felt like her body went through it. He had her against the shower wall, kissing her neck, grinding his dick against her belly. She wanted it inside of her.

She grabbed it, pulling it toward her opening but he grabbed her hand and pinned it to the wall.

"Wait, not yet."

He grinded some more, his hand massaging her folds, letting two fingers slowly slip in and out of her.

"You need to relax, you're tense." He moved away from her, looking into her eyes. "If you don't want to do this, just say it, I will leave and be a completely happy man."

"No! I want you!"

He continued strumming on her, softly and gently like he was playing an instrument.

"Relax then."

He pushed another finger in her and she moaned loudly in his ear. She could not tell him that it had been months since she had sex. Over a year in fact. Probably were cobwebs down there. When she thought she was going to spend forever with one man, and that fell through, there was no other man she cared for.

This was just a fuck, so it was different. She wanted this man, a stranger, to do her in ways that she would never forget.

He continue fucking her with his hand, watching her face as she twisted around in his arms. The shower running was just a distraction. They were not getting clean unless you counted him cleaning her insides.

Finally, he released his fingers. He stood under the showerhead and let it rain down his body. Got damn! That made her super hot. She grabbed her loofah and slathered it with bath gel and then washed over his chest, arms, down to "Mr. Mandigo" and then soaped his ass, playfully squeezing it.

"Come on, now let me do you."

He took the loofah from her and lathered it up again, turned her around so he could do her back first, from top to bottom, then turned her and immediately went for her breasts. He took his time there, cleaning each one as if he was polishing a car. Then he washed each arm down to her fingers, put her hand to his mouth, put a finger inside, and sucked it.

He continued down to her stomach, making circles around her navel. Then he used his hands to wash around her lady bits.

He washed each leg and even the bottom of her feet, using his hands to massage them and clean between each toe.

Then they both rinsed off and grabbed hotel robes.

"Why are we even putting these on if we're about to go at it again?

He chuckled at that.

"We can take our time, we have all night."

She stripped off the robe and walked into her bedroom. She wanted the main course. All that foreplay was the appetizers, she was still hungry.

He followed her into the room and watched her get into the bed. He slowly walked over to her, standing over the bed just watching her.

"I normally don't do this kind of thing."

"Sure, okay, great, come to momma."

She was not interested to hear if he was married, had a girlfriend, a couple of baby mommas he was still fucking, because that was not her business. She was interested in him for one night, this night, and helping her let out all her sexual frustrations. Sex was sex, fucking was fucking. She did not want a relationship, so she did not need to talk.

"Come to bed, now!"

He obliged, took off his robe, and joined her in bed. He pulled her in his arms and kissed her so softly, that she felt her insides somersault. No, Ginger, she told herself, don't get attached to this man, it's just for one night. Fuck him then leave him.

"I don't have any condoms?" he said.

"I'm good, I'm safe, are you?"

"Yes."

And all she could do was believe him. She was not going to stop now. She would go get tested soon as she could and take any antibiotics needed to clear up anything he might give her. She knew that was wrong and immature thinking, but she could not stop things now because of protection.

She kissed his neck, and her hand lingered on his dick, softly caressing him.

"I want to be on top."

"Whatever the lady wants."

He lay back in bed and she straddled over him, grabbing his length and leading it to her opening. She pushed him inside of her and rocked her body till he slid all the way in. He felt good and this felt so right.

He held her hips as she continued to ride him like a pony. Is that what Genuine meant with the song Pony? If you're horny, let's do it! Ride it, my Pony!

She was down for that.

He enjoyed it as well, she could tell by the eyes rolling back in his head. She smiled at herself and her skills. Like riding a bike, they say.

Then he grabbed her and flipped her on her back in the bed, rammed hard in and out of her. Okay, she thought she was doing something and then he came with the thunder. He was a madman pumping in and out of her and she enjoyed every pump of it.

She screamed and moaned out, scratching at his back as the bed rocked loudly. They were going to break the hotel bed. She didn't care, she would pay for damages.

He grabbed her legs, spread them wide, kissed her thigh then brought her feet to his lips, licking her toes before putting them in his mouth and sucking them.

She came so hard she nearly collapsed.

Then he pulled out of her, turned her on her stomach, and entered her from behind, this time with slow strokes. Her wetness was soaking the bed. She thrusts her hips back to meet his thrusts as he grunted, holding her by the waist.

He kissed her back, then her shoulder, whispering in her ear.

"You're amazing."

The sex was so good, that she wanted it to last forever.

It did. About two hours later, he finally was at a point he had to catch his breath. They both lay there, eyes glued to the ceiling.

"You good?" he asked her.

"I'm more than good."

A/N: Go Gin Gin! She needed that!