10. i had never once thought that...

Days had passed, and I had been avoiding Ni-Ki as much as possible. If I had to be completely honest, I didn't like this feeling, the feeling of being without him for so long.

The thing is, I don't think I'm ready to talk to him yet, 'cause I know he's gonna bring up the Monday morning situation. On the other hand though, I hope that this has helped him realise that he depends on me more than he thought he did - or less, perhaps that's why he hasn't been trying to reach out to me. And if that's so, I hope he's now living happily with Yuna. No disruptions, no loneliness, no.. me...

Over the days, I began thinking about what I actually meant to people. I investigated this by looking closer at the way they treat me. Now, they all treat me so well, but.. why?? What did I ever do to them that was so kind that now they decided to be my friends? Nothing! That's the answer.

So, at this conclusion, I figured that it would be better if I just left Riki for a while - I wasn't of any purpose to him anyway so I suppose he should be doing just fine.

~~

Niki POV

Locked in my room, alone, no food and crying uncontrollably - that's how the last few days had been going for me. I guess you could say I'm on the verge of losing all hope. Why? You may ask.

Well.. I honestly have no clue!

To start off with, Sunoo-Hyung hasn't been talking to me - at all! Second, Yuna said that she wasn't really interested in me and that she saw that I "already have something going with Sunoo-ssi". Now, I've been through many heartbreaks. But for some reason, this one hurts the most out of all of them. Probably because she looks like.. her. Although it wasn't just a feeling of heartbreak that took over me. This stage felt like I had lost a piece of myself, like the presence that had always followed me.. had suddenly left - and in the most miserable fashion.

Well, since I'm already here, I'll tell you something I would never tell anyone else. The truth is, a weird tingly feeling appeared in my stomach whenever I had kissed Sunoo-Hyung, or just when I was around him, generally. For now, I'm just gonna shake it off as hunger as I can't be bothered to procrastinate at the moment.

But, even so, I had never once thought that anyone could make me feel so ravenous in my entire life. I had no idea what my brain was trying to convince me but it might be working.
And so, I made the decision to get dressed and pay a visit to a dear friend of mine - one that I haven't seen in a while. I knew that he was home alone at this time, so that was perfect.

Sunoo POV

I hear the doorbell ring, therefore, I rush downstairs to open the door.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sunoo! How may I be of any help t-"

______

omg im so sorry i havent uploaded in so long, ive been really caught up w school lately 😭😭 forgive me plz. love yall anyways :') song recommendation up there ⬆️ byeee

~lyn<3