3. no! you can't..

I walked in through the main door and up the stairs to Riki's room, alongside Yuna.

Okay, maybe she isn't as bad as I thought she would be.

"Oh, hi hyung!" Ni-ki greeted when I came into his room. And, to no-one's surprise, he engulfed me in the biggest hug!

"Hi~"

He then slowly pulled away and gestured for Yuna to step inside.

"Sunoo-Hyung, this is Yuna! She's my friend from school." He exclaimed, emphasising the word "friend".

Huh, well then, I wish I could be your "friend", Nishimura Riki.

"And, Yuna, this is Sunoo. He goes to the same school as us and he's been my best friend since we were 3 and 5!"

Yuna then beams at me excitedly, so I do the same, striking up a casual conversation about school.

-

I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly from behind.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Hyung, can I just borrow you, one sec? It's important."

Borrow me? No, babe, you can keep me.

"Yeah, of course." I state, following him out of his room.

~~

We step out into the garden and I happen to notice that Ni-ki was looking rather stressed.

"Everything alright, Ri-"

"Hyung, I'm gonna confess to Yuna." He answers sharply.

"What?! No! You can't.."

"Huh? But why not? Don't you want me to be happy??"

"No, of course I do, Riki! It's just- you.. wouldn't understand. You just... can't confess to her. Please Riki."

"Hyung, I'm sorry, but, I'm probably gonna have to tell her anyway.."

And after that, he walked away from me and back inside, nothing else said.