"He's one of the finest weilders of sword. He's even nominated to rule Mathura after the demise of his great-grandfather."

Wait, what? Crown prince of Mathura? It's my brother! Did he depicted his own tale? "Do you wish to know how did he managed to clear his obstacles?"

I nodded in a yes with sheer enthusiasm and hopped in his laps. He tied my hands in the locker of his hands and spoke.

"By reciting them as much it was possible for him. Practice it often." He winked at me.

Come on! My brother is the best! He acts like a father when needed! He polished by bumpy mood. That's me! I don't tag him as my fatherly figure after my father devoid of any reason!

"My best brother you are!" I grinned at him.

He sniveled his eyeballs and shook his with head accompanied by a tiny smile.

"Ahem, ahem!" It was a smooth yet a little bit of coarse voice.

Is it of Abhimanyu's? This boy! I turned away my head, instantly and concealed in my face in my brother's chest.

"Jyestha Bhrāta, jyestha bhrāta! He made fun of me while I was struggling with the lines!" I pointed at him

I peeped through my one eye. Before my brother could stiffen his gaze, Abhimanyu's fingers travelled upto his eartips--squeezing them.

He deducted the size of his one eye as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry, please." He mumbled. " I accept that I didn't keep any mutual relation with you being your co actor. It was my mother who knocked some sense into my brain."

It was real regret which was popping out. It can't be an act, so. I twitched my lips at his sorry proposal--thinking whether to accept it right away or trouble him a bit.

"By the way, Abhi. Don't you have other works. You pop here whenever you wish for." I uttered it flow to acquire a whack from my brother on my back head and his severe glare.

Did I spell something inaccurate? Abhimanyu's smile flipped into a frown of dismay. The cool environment changed its hues into a ruptured one.

" After all, I ain't/ he isn't as leisure as you! "

Both of their voices collided. I observed my words, back! My brother wasn't the best brother! He teased me and even gave a harsh blow!

"You aren't the best brother! " I jumped from his embrace and sprinted towards the dining area.

This monkey even snatched my brother from me! My brother's used to say I am his first kid! Of course, he appears to be my father, most probably. But, today! First ever time, he didn't stand by me. Next day, after wrapping up the rehearsal session, we trio sat jobless in the garden.

"I am free but what do we have to play?" Abhimanyu resumes " Anything like, the woolen ball and the rocks!"

"We need team members for that Abhi." I cupped my face while settling on the swing.