15 (irl,sm)

This is it. We were gonna tell everyone our story. Tell everyone about the scam Kendall is playing, we're gonna show proof of her being the desperate little dick hoe that she is.

"Are you ready boo?" I asked my baby and he nodded

"It's now or never Haz, it's time to tell the world our story" he said and I smiled. We can do this.

I pressed the 'go live' icon and there we were, soon millions of fans were online, spamming us with questions and hate comments, a few of them still showing support.

I sighed, c'mon let's do this.

"Hello everyone, I'm with Louis here as you can see and I'm here to address what ever rubbish Kendall has spoken about us. Yes, at first me and Louis a were fake relationship, we were dating for better publicity, that is why we started hanging out again. But whatever Kendall said about me and her dating isn't true. I'm gay, I came out to the world as gay publicly years ago. She has been obsessed with me ever since we began working together. She was clingy, jealous and overall possessive of something that wasn't hers and never will be. It's true that 'larry' was a scam, but it's not anymore. I've found someone I genuinely like and truly adore. He makes me happy and I'm so glad I met him. I can't imagine my world without him. Me and Louis are together, for real this time. Whatever contract we had with our management about our public relationship stunt has been terminated and we have proof right here." 

I showed the documents to the screen and instantly comments of support replaced the scathing remarks. Louis beamed and said,

 "What Kendall did was all for attention, and whether she likes Harry or not it's unacceptable. She told everyone lies about my boyfriend's sexuality, lies about my personal life and lies about her relationship with Haz. Their relationship has been strictly professional through Harry's side this entire time. Anyone who doesn't believe us, we don't care, you're not real fans so keep your hateful comments to yourself or you will get blocked. As for Kendall, our management is working on filing a restraining order since she has been reportedly trying to get together with Harry even after him denying, she's tried to stalk him before too and leaked unwanted pictures to the press. We hope to keep the remaining matter private. We love all of you who support us and are understanding of this situation. Thank you for being here"

And with that we ended the live. Soon our social medias were spammed with support and fanpages showing their love. Me and Louis replied to some and followed back a few who showed their love. We were truly grateful to our fans.

harrystyles: mine, always and forever

@louist91 

2.8m likes

comments:

user1:aww they came out and im so happy for them

user2:congrats both you im so happy for you guys

user3: its disgusting to see that you're using each other for money and clout, kendall is literally so much better

user4:user3: are you dumb? kendall literally did the exact same thing- she stalked harry multiple and faked him being straight because she has a weird obsession with him

user5:user4: i agree, nothing but facts

niallhoran: glad to see you both happy mate, yet I TOLD YOU SO

liampayne: happy for you both <3

zayn: what they said ^^^

louist91: mine ❤❤

user6: we love supportive friends 

view more

louist91: my love, thank you for making me so happy, forever and always

@harrystyles 

2.8m likes

comments:

user1:IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS

user2: #freedom

liked by niallhoran, zayn, liampayne, louist91 and harrystyles

user3:^^^

user4: #kendallisbetter

user5:user4: #wedontcare

zayn: love you guys

niallhoran: #freedom

liampayne: #freedom

harrystyles: my boo❤

view more

thats chapter 15 for you guys!!!

hope you like it

double update today!!

vote and comment!

enjoy<33