4

——

——

"Jungwon you better not go out there making bets like your jay hyung." Sunoo warned the younger one, though Jungwon thought he had enough money to make bets...he doesn't know how he could just lose it all in one day.

"I really won't hyung, I street race with a prize. I don't make bets like Jay hyung, he's more experienced with it and knows how to manipulate into it. I don't...so I wouldn't." I confirmed, showing Sunoo that I knew what I was doing.

Though it's all just for fun and games, I earned money from it. Even though my parents are rich enough, that didn't stop me from wanting prizes. I wanted to build myself up, I don't need mommy and daddy's money when I'm almost a grown man.

Street racing is my passion, I'm the top one. Why step down from such an honored position?

"Alright...I'm just making sure. I don't want you to be put in danger."

"Get to class, I'm pretty sure the boys are going out tonight. Heeseung will pick you up."

I nodded. "Let's get going then."

——

"So who was the idiot who crashed into your knee like this." Yeeun stared at me from bottom to top.

I sighed, "A street racer."

"Huh ?? Are a street racer? I might know them who is it?!"

"Oh and there he comes, the idiot who granted me with a automatic wheelchair." I pointed towards Jungwon.

Yeeun turned around, when she realized I was pointing at Jungwon she covered her mouth. "Oh my god, don't tell me he crashed into you!"

"Yang Jungwon, he's the one who crashed into my knees. I don't think you know how much I'm suffering and only have these useless crutches as my support." I darted my irritated eyes to my crutches.

"But he's the top street racer in the country, no one ever beats him from his number one position. Maybe there and then but his ranking has never changed." She rambled. Top racer but he crashed into me?

"Apparently he didn't see me coming through the road, but he pulled the brakes on time and only crashed into my knees." 

"That means...he lost the race that day. That's why Park Sunghoon won the race, because that day I'm sure Jungwon crashed into you."

"Who the hell is Park Sunghoon."

"Oh honey, he's the hottest man you'll ever meet. You see that guy over there with Jungwon? He's in the same class as you too, and he's one of Jungwon's best friends."

The boy I saw earlier, the one with intimidating eyes. It was him.

"The scary guy that glared at me in class...is Park Sunghoon? The guy who won the race?" I drew my brows in together, he was intimidating...most street racers have cockiness in them I didn't expect him to be one.

"What you think he's scary? He's such a tease, it's not even funny how much he teases me, that quirky bastard." She clicked her tongue as she stared at Sunghoon.

I caught Sunghoon looking back at her, sending a quick wink before walking into class. Oh she was so right, sneaky but intimidating.

The guys in this school are more intriguing than I thought, it's going to be a productive year.

"I saw that." I whispered in Yeeun's ears, "see I told you so, he looks intimidating but that jerk can really get you flustered up. I lost a race to him last week."

"Seems like you guys are close."

"Yea we haven't hung out like we used to 2 years ago, I got the chance to make more friends at the racing line. I met Sunghoon and Jungwon also Jay, that fucker is obsessed with Corn. He's in my class."

"Jay? I'm guessing another friend of those boys Hmm?"

"Actually....there's 7 of them. But not all are street racers, 3 of them street race, one is an artist who is sunoo, two of them does dance...Heeseung and Ni-ki and lastly Jake he's one of the best soccer players in this school."

"They won't let you rest."

—-