He hooked the boy’s hands tightly, and whispered, “You are so funny.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Qin Hengyi did not go to the room of the clown mask man, but took Zhu Qingan back to his castle.

He wants to keep his little dessert in captivity.

The man’s home is in the East, and the castle in Europe is only a small holiday place.

Even so, the black castle is still terrifyingly big, like a gloomy mountain standing in the uninhabited suburbs.

Qin Hengyi took Zhu Qingan to his bedroom.

Nuo’s bedroom has tall floor-to-ceiling windows, heavy wool carpets, and a large bed enough to lie down for several people.
Zhu Qingan is currently very confused and at a loss. He touched the blood hunting weapon in his pocket, smelled the garlic smell coming from his pocket, and frowned slightly.

Qin Hengyi didn’t know that the boy was a blood hunter, but thought that the other party was a lamb who strayed into the tiger’s den.

He looked at the confused boy and sighed lightly.

It seems that I was really frightened.

Instead of talking to the boy, he sat aside with interest, wanting to see what this delicious and simple dessert would do. Scream? cry?

Zhu Qingan was silent for a long time, remembering that he was disguising as a vampire at this time.

He can’t show off.

He plucked up the courage and turned his head: “Sir… Do you like me? What am I going to do?…”

The man’s hand holding the wine glass paused.

——This little dessert is really interesting
.
Not only did he dare to approach himself as a vampire. Dare to ask such questions.

I don’t know if it is too naive, or really has intentions towards myself.

The man shook his head helplessly.

However, due to the great tolerance of the vampire leader, he kindly did not pierce the disguise of Sweets.

He wanted to see what the young man would do to himself as a human.

Qin Hengyi put down the wine glass with blood, he nodded slightly, took off his coat, and said dumbly: “Well, come on.” He sat on the chair, his pale and slender fingers tapping the chair handle lightly, as if waiting The boy comes by himself.

Zhu Qingan blinked in confusion.

Qin Hengyi looked at the innocent boy, a little annoyed, he frowned and said helplessly: “Come here.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

——Nothing, they have been in love for so long.

Qin Hengyi is energetic and he has long been used to it.

Zhu Qingan comforted herself quietly.
The boy blushed, nodded his head, slowly raised his eyes, and sat next to the man.
Qin Hengyi raised the corners of her lips, becoming more and more interested in the behavior of the teenager.

What a delicious little cake.

Zhu Qingan didn’t know anything in the confusion.

Just when he thought it was about to end, he heard the man’s low and steady voice ringing in his ears.

“The vampire must come for at least seven rounds before it can stop.”

If he is also a strong vampire, then he may be able to bear it.

But he… is currently human.
In the chaos, he finally knew the consequences of pretending to be a vampire.

Zhu Qingan played this game and was exhausted before returning to reality.
He never wanted to play this holographic game of two-person love anymore.

Every time… he was unlucky.

Zhu Qingan opened his eyes and looked around dissatisfiedly.

The man had already taken off the holographic helmet and lay with him on the bed.

“Wake up?” Qin Hengyi looked at the little lover whose face was gradually red, and chuckled. He stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: “How about it, am I okay with amnesia in the game?”

The boy flushed and his eyes were covered with thick water mist.

He turned his head and didn’t look at each other. After a long while, he said coldly: “Go away.”

He stretched out his long fingers and pointed at the sofa outside the bedroom.
Then he lost a chubby rabbit pillow to the man: “Go outside, don’t come back.”

Qin Hengyi took the pillow and leaned over to kiss his lover’s forehead: “You can do whatever you want. I like it all.”

----

Weee this novel was a pain in the as in hashtags
But this story is a personal favorite like it has different settings in each arcs and it looks like quick transmigration
Also the gong as a lot of patience
The shou has been continuously written as a very soft lovable and delicious character if it was me i have longed eaten that baby goodness i give one to Qin Hengyi

Either way i enjoyed editing this~
I hope you all like it too and have a nice day~