Chapter 63

Zhu Qingan clicked on Weibo, and as expected, he received an Aite from the promotion Weibo.

——The game not only sent out the trailer, but also registered a special promotion Weibo.

[@Very tasty publicity group: The trailer for the horror suspense 3D TV series “I’m Super Delicious in the Eyes of Li Gui” is officially on sale. Thanks to the original author @Ben Maoxu for providing the script and acting as the male lead @Zhu Qingan. 】

As soon as Weibo was posted, countless fans swarmed in.

The trailer shows the editing of various highlights in the play from different angles.
Red dancing shoes that jump for no reason in the middle of the night, the head on the pillow, the abandoned school where the sound of jumping off the building every night, the blood-stained school uniform, the ghost who handed bloody love letters to the protagonist…

And the most exciting scene in the whole play-after the protagonist is with the ghost king boy, every time he goes out, he follows thousands of ghosts behind him, and every place he walks brings up a large starry sky of ghost fire.

——This is the first time that Zhu Qingan has officially appeared in front of everyone on the screen.

His acting skills are not inferior. Very worthy of this impressive special effect.

Fans know that Zhu Qingan went to film, but they didn’t expect it to be so great.
The Empire’s horror films have always been very unpopular, but this one is different. Every frame allows people to be in it, thrilling to feel the emotions of the protagonist every moment.

Just three minutes later, this trailer has been on the hot search, crushing a series of movies and TV series that have worked so hard to buy the hot search position.

[It’s great! ! Human and ghost love is over! ! 】

[Hee hee I am super delicious in Li Gui’s eyes~~ Which aspect is it delicious? ? 】

[An An is so cute, it looks really delicious! ! 】

[The ghost will throw the protagonist down! Hiding in his bed in the middle of the night like this! ! 】

After Zhu Qingan watched everyone’s support for himself, his throat was slightly stubborn, and there was warmth after another in his heart.

He drooped his eyebrows, turned off Weibo, and quietly glanced at An An’s “False Love” lying quietly on the screen.
Thanks to this game…

If it were for him a year ago, he had never thought that he would be so smooth.
He gave a chuckle.

Thanks to Qin Hengyi.

…He thinks of Qin Hengyi, and can’t help but think of his parents.

If mom and dad are there, he really wants to tell them.

——His future three hundred years later, he is not alone at all, loved by many people. He also has the ability to create love.

He is a very happy child.

It’s a pity… they are no longer there.

Zhu Qingan sighed lightly, a little regretful.
Zhu Qingan put down his light brain and habitually wanted to prepare something for Qin Hengyi. The weather has been a bit hot recently, it is suitable to eat a bit cold food. And the little fans on the gourmet online store are also waiting to be fed.

He thought about it and decided to make coconut cake.

Delicious and refreshing coconut milk, coated with milk, mung bean powder, and isinglass powder. After being frozen in the refrigerator, it turns into delicious jelly-sized cubes, and then spreads a layer of crunchy powdered Oreo frost, decorated with a few slices of fresh fruit. A delicate and refreshing coconut cake is ready.