They were all stunned.

The old priest who first learned that Qin Hengyi had adopted the devil was even more regretful. Stomping on his walking stick, he shook his head and sighed on the ground, “You shouldn’t indulge him in adopting a little succubus!”

It’s fine now, it hasn’t been a few days.
His Majesty was hooked off by the little succubus and violated the family rules.
If the position of Qin Hengyi, the archangel is not accepted, 80% will be driven out of heaven.

If you change to an ordinary angel, you will be killed.

But Qin Hengyi’s power is the strongest among the angels, and no one can kill it. Can only be driven away.

Qin Hengyi also knows this.

He glanced at the chaotic people on the ground and did not go back. He hugged the thin little demon tightly, and said solemnly in his ear: “Let’s elope.”

“Hey?”

The teenager was puzzled.

But the man has raised his wings. He could only grasp the opponent’s arm helplessly, and at the same time he glanced back at his little chicken-like wings and sighed lightly.
They left heaven.

Come to a world that has never been set foot before.

Here, they are no longer opposing angels and demons, but two ordinary people.
Qin Hengyi concealed the wings, and then put his big coat on the boy to cover the little demon wings.

The small horns are so small that they can be covered with black hair.

The markets in the world are very lively and crowded everywhere.

Hunters who have just come out of the forest are selling all kinds of rare animals.
Mermaid people posing as merchants, hawking fine pearls.

Newsboys sell the latest newspapers from door to door.

Qin Hengyi tightened Zhu Qingan’s hand and checked into a hotel.

The hotel is very clean, the only pity is that there is only one bed. And it’s a single bed. If two people want to sleep on it together, they might be close together.

The little succubus doesn’t remember the memories of childhood, he is very curious about everything now. He kept tugging at the corner of the man’s clothes and asking various questions.

He touched the little devil’s wings hidden in his coat, then touched the little horns in his black hair, and said in doubt, “Sir, why do I have these things?”

The teenager’s soft and soft voice sounded particularly comfortable.

Qin Hengyi rubbed his finger against his tender and smooth horns and chuckled, “You are a little succubus.”

“What is the little succubus?”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He couldn’t bear to tell the truth. I’m afraid that young people will be ashamed.

“Don’t ask so much. Take a good rest.”

Qin Hengyi helped the boy make the bed, and then gave the boy a soft pillow.
He remembered that the little succubus was a very fragile little creature and had to sleep often. He didn’t want the little succubus to delay his body because of curiosity.

“Ah…” Zhu Qingan was a little bit disappointed holding the pillow.

Qin Hengyi rubbed his head: “It’s late now, go to bed. I will answer your questions tomorrow.”