The man took a sip of white porridge with a spoon, blowing cool, and holding Zhu Qingan’s lips that were a little red from the kiss yesterday: “Eat.”

Zhu Qingan blushed, obediently swallowing the porridge.

The taste is not bad.

Qin Hengyi feeds his little lover bite by bite, as if feeding a kitten waiting to be fed.
After eating breakfast. Qin Hengyi told Zhu Qingan to lie on the bed, take off his pants and apply medicine.

Zhu Qingan was extremely ashamed, but in order to feel better, he still took off his pants and lay down in front of the man.
Applying the cold ointment to the injured area really relieved the pain a lot. The man did not forget to rub his thighs and press his waist.

After one morning, Zhu Qingan’s discomfort finally disappeared.

The man kissed Zhu Qingan’s cheek and said, “In the afternoon we can go to the amusement park to have a look.”

“…” Zhu Qingan’s eyes were slightly bright, he raised the corners of his lips and nodded his head: “Thank you Mr. Qin.”

The weather in the afternoon was fine and clear.

Zhu Qingan put on the newly bought clothes and followed the man to the outskirts of Emperor Star.

The outskirts of Dixing are a large expanse of land, and because the rent is too expensive, it is uninhabited. Now Qin Hengyi bought it all and used it to build an amusement park.

Zhu Qingan stopped suddenly when he got down to the spaceship and caught a glimpse of the amusement park in front of him.

Even though he has seen photos of the amusement park many times on the Internet, he was still shocked when he saw the real thing.

This amusement park does not have any name, there is only a line of gilded characters at the door [for your childhood]
The doorway is very large, in the shape of a sky blue semicircle, like a hill. It is like an entrance to a fairy tale park that can only be seen in a dream.

When Zhu Qingan looked up, he caught a glimpse of the landmark of this amusement park-the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the entire empire. The sky-blue building towers into the sky like a dream.

Qin Hengyi looked at the little lover with red cheeks, and said softly, “Do you like it?”
The first time he had the idea of ​​building an amusement park for teenagers was long ago, not long after they met.

At that time, the boy found his childhood diary and sat on the top of the hill, looking at the imperial amusement park not far away, with red eyes. The teenager wanted to go to the amusement park again, and wanted to return to the amusement park in his childhood.

Since then.

He just wanted to build an amusement park for the teenager.

He wanted to tell the other party-as long as he is there, there is always a happy and carefree childhood.

The teenager only needs to be his little friend.

Of course Zhu Qingan likes the Ferris wheel. He turned his head, stood on tiptoe, and touched the corner of the man’s lips: “Thank you, Mr. Qin.”

The kid who looked at the amusement park pitifully back then has disappeared.
Qin Hengyi took the boy’s hand: “Let’s go and take a look on the Ferris wheel.”

The Ferris wheel is so big that you need to step on very high stairs to go up.

Zhu Qingan is looking forward to it.
Since this amusement park is called a virtual amusement park, it must be different from traditional amusement parks.