chearing him up

Comincia dall'inizio

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Come in" "Hey Louis I was wondering if-"

*SLAM*

"Louis! why the hell do you replace me from the acting team!" "Idk if you notice anything but you been slacking your lines and your movements and we can't have that effecting the play. so I decided to remove you from the acting team to the arts team and since Legoshi is here he'll help you know the basics." " B-but I been waiting this long to get this role and now you crumble it up!"

I was expecting for Kai to punch me the face leaving a black eye but I didn't expect him to block it.

"Making sure the star of the show is safe is a number one rule." "Who are you? His personal body guard?" "No, just making sure the star of the show is safe." Me the star of the show? You the star of my heart legoshi. "Fine just because your rich doesn't mean he'll continue to protect you."

"WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT?!" After that mole rat slam my door I turn to my beloved wolf who protect me."legoshi I want to be our look out and to warn us if there's anyone near." "But-" "No buts. ok?"  "Ok." "Good now meet me outside of the 2nd auditorium around 11:49 got it." "Yes sir".

After a wonderful conversation with Legoshi though I want it to be a normal conversation instead of acting a bossy leader. Anyway the drama club is about to end so I started packing up my thing and head to my dorm.

*Time Skip*

It's already 12:03 and they still haven't arrived. What they even doing. What if he's kissing legoshi and having fun it explains why I'm waiting "SORRY FOR BEING LATE." "sh! Someone might hear you! Where were you two?!" "I was helping my roommate with there homework." "I was taken a nap until I remember about this." "Whatever, legoshi stay here and warn us if anyone is here and you are coming with me. We need to practice for the play." I snatch the goat arm and drag him in the building.

Legoshi Pov

After Louis pulled him away I started to look around to make sure that no one follow us. And I guess I was right. "Hey legoshi." "Hey Bill why are you here?" "I came to talk to you." "Ok what is this about?" "It's about Louis. He's been taking pictures of you there's even pictures of you naked like bare naked." "Why are you telling me this?" "I'm trying to help you. I know this is a lot to take in but I want you to be aware of your soundings." "Ok, how do I know your telling the truth?" "Cause I'll be following you and I'll take pictures of him spying on you." "..." "Look don't tell him I was here ok?" "Ok"

After the encounter with bill I started to feel safe but also feel uncomfortable. Why would Louis  follow me? No why would Bill tell me all this? "Ok legoshi we're done let's return to our...hey legoshi what's wrong?" "Oh nothing I thought I saw someone. It was just my imagination." "Ok well let's go I want to hangout with you while we walk to our dorms. I have something in my dorm that you might like." Before I could answer I noticed bill in the background shaking his head. "Sorry Louis but I need to do something real quick so maybe you can give it to me in your office? I'll be there early before anyone else gets there." "Ok I'll give it to you tomorrow In my office."

Louis POV

"At least lets walk together." "Sure" he's lying I could tell he doesn't have anything important to do I check his calendar when no one around. Someone is here..."legoshi do you smell something or someone?" "No I don't." "Ok let's go."

Bill I know you're here. I can smell your scent. I guess I'm lucky to have part my dad genes I can see in the dark, I can smell animal scents, and I can eat meat if I want to. I even have the strength of my dad. But why did bill came here? Did told legoshi something about me? "Hey Louis are you ok you've been very quiet on the way here?" "Oh well I was just thinking of something" "about what?" "N-nothing" "anyway this is where we split up. Bye" "bye".

Walk to my dorm and wouldn't you know Bill is there."Why you here?" "Just want to make sure he took my warning." "So I was right about you being there. And why did you warn Legoshi?" "So that you don't lock him up in your dorm." "I don't do that to my beloved wolf." "Louis, I know what happened to Tem." "I know. everyone is talking about-" "No, I know what happen to tem."

Shit! "I had a feeling you were involved since tem have a crush on legoshi. How do I know? He told me himself. And since I know you have a unhealthy obsession with legoshi so I decided to start my own investigation and wouldn't you know I found a book with tem name in it. Not just that but it also explains how tem was killed." "Do you have proof that I did it?" I need to think of something...I know "do you even have proof that I kill tem?" "Yeah the security camera's In not stupid as you think." "Are you sure the secerity camera's cought everything?" "Yeah ity a security camera's it capture everything."

Bill Pov

What is he up to? "I gotta go now. I don't like staying here any longer." "Ok goodnight." Why was he so confident about the security camera's? Shouldn't he be worry that it showed him at the scene of the crime? Or did he do something to the camera's?! I quickly open my laptop and search for the the footage and... IT'S NOT THERE!! "How the Fuck did the camera not...wait did he?"

"Did he wait?" "Oh shit! I didn't know you were here." "This is also my dorm." That's right but I can't get him involved in this.I just need some sleep I'm too tired for this shit right now. Once I got in my bed I immediately fell asleep.

"Hey wake up bro before your gonna be late for your class." Shit  I over slept. But that's not important what's important is to double check the footage from the incident.

Shit so it wasn't just me being tired it's actually gone. So that means he can hack through the  cameras and get away with it.

On my to class I noticed a red fox  talking to legoshi. Wait is she blushing? That's no good I mean I'm happy for legoshi have someone who likes him but if Louis sees this. It well not end well.

*Time Skip*

Louis POV

It's finally lunch and I decided to eat with lego-"um...excuse me?" "Oh hello. Do you need something?" Yeah is there a gardening club in this school" "yeah one of my friends is in the gardening club. It well be nice for someone to hang out with her " "ok thanks." "If you want I can take you to the gardening club leader." "Yeah that would be nice."

while I take the red fox to meet Haru, I was looking for a specific wolf so that I can go ask him if he would like to join me. But sadly I don't see him that was until."oh s-sorry" "it's ok. It was my fault-" "there you are legoshi" I turn to see a Labador, jack I believe. "You really need to tell me if your going to stay for a extra hour." "I know I'm sorry and I'm sorry for bumbing into you two."it's all right. Can I ask you something?" "Oh sure." "Um... what's your name?" "Legoshi and you?" "Daisy" "what a nice name" "ah thank you. I also like your name too." Are they blushing right in front of me?! "Anyway me and legoshi have to meet someone. Have fun you two."

After I take her to Haru i quickly went to the cafeteria and took a apple, salad, and water outside where I could see legoshi and Daisy talking to each other. Well then looks like I just got another rivel.