Republic City (2)

Start from the beginning

The ice enveloping his head and being thrown-off shatters against the decorative lion-turtle face. He slumps against the car.

His partners stare on for an instant, disbelieving before the tall one with the pale green shirt turns his direction towards me and tries to attack me with his earthbending.

I rocket him into the air on a pillar of stone. As the earthbender thug flies high into the sky.

The earthbender thug hits every branch while falling down the preverbal tree. When he's finally kissing the pavement.

The red-scarfed thug turns back to me and blasts me with fire. But I leap through the flames, a smile on my face as I grab the firebender's hands

"AAAHHH!" he screams like a little girl.

I swing around the firebender then toss him across the street and through the rice paper windows of a clock shop.

He takes out two giant clocks on display as he goes down. I saunter up to the now-open-air shop.

"Got an idea about who I am now, chups?"

I stand outside the shop as the trio's red car swerves toward her. Korra moves out of the way.

The earth bender thug yells "come on," at the firebender to get in but the waterbender won't slow down the car, and in the end, the earthbender catapults the firebender into the car using a pillar of bent earth.

"You're not getting away,"

I quickly ran after the car jumping into an earthbending form. Ripping up the road flips the trio's car with some earthbending.

The car lands right-side-up, but the attack causes it to drive into a storefront.

The smoke cleared from my attack revealing the car wreck. As I jog into sight of them, the door pops open and the thugs flop onto the ground in a heap.

Immediately a siren sounds. Naga starts to howl in sympathy.

I look up to see an airship flying overhead in the blue sky.

Metal benders leap out from that door mid-flight.

They deploy metal lines, slowing their descent as they land, then retract those lines into the sleeves of their uniforms

"Cool, mental benders!"

I placed a hand on my hip "I caught the bad guys for you, officers." I happily said as the three thugs stagger out of the ruined shopfront holding their hands onto their heads groaning in pain. 

"Arrest them!"

The cops trap the trio in metal wires. They got what they deserve! The leader of the police group raised his finger at me

"You're under arrest too!" I couldn't help but gasp at the officer. W-Why am I getting arrested?!

I took a step back "What do you mean I am under arrest? Those are the bad guys over there, they were smashing up a shop!" I tried to reason with the police officer.

"From the looks of it, you smashed up a lot more than that."

He shoots metal wires in my direction as I dodge and grabs the line, holding it. We were tugging at one another 

"Wait, you... you can't arrest me, let me explain!" My last attempt at reasoning with the police.

"You can explain yourself all you like down at headquarters." He retracts the wire into his sleeve before running towards me about to attack me with his metal wires.

Naga hit the officer out of my path as I quickly climb on top of her.

Naga ran down the street before facing the officers once again.