He'd actually put on some clothes which you were thankful for, but he was wearing shorts and your eyes went right for his thigh tattoo, of a tiger, no less, and you really didn't know how your pussy even had the audacity to react to that after all it's been through in the past hour alone.

He walked to the back of the sofa and leaned over it, his hands on either side of your shoulders looking at his laptop over the top of your head "Oh, hey! You did it! That was fast!" he added the last bit incredulously. You also didn't miss how he grabbed the panties from next to you on the sofa and placed them in his pocket. Old habits.

"I told you it was an easy fix. You can relax now"

He kissed the top of your head "Thank you, sweetheart"

You sighed dramatically, muttering "...Saved your ass"

He chuckled "That you did. Have you had anything to eat before you drove here?" he squeezed your shoulders

"Uhm, yeah. Haven't had much if I'm being honest but I'm really not hungry"

You tilted your head back to see him furrowing his brows at you "I don't like the sound of that"

"Please don't make me" you pouted and he squinted his eyes at you again before sighing in defeat

"Off to bed with you then, missy. I'll just upload this and be right with you"

You hesitated getting up and squirmed in your place before looking back at him "Harry?... I didn't mean to assume that I'd be staying over. But if I'm being honest, I dunno if I could make the trip back, I'm honestly sp-"

"Are you serious right now?" he interrupted you, an edge to his voice which was now quieter and it really sent chills up your spine

"I just. I don't want you to think that I was... assuming anything"

"Y/N? Shut that pretty mouth of yours right now before I really get upset" there was a bit of a lighter tone to his voice but you knew he was serious.

You gave him a timid half smile and then walked to the bedroom, getting under the crisp new bedsheets. You'd always enjoyed the feeling of freshly changed bedding. Reminded you of when you used to visit with your late grandmother from your mother's side. She lived far away and you hardly ever got to see her but when your parents sent you away for spring break or other vacations was when you felt like you had a normal family life, even if briefly. She always treated you with utmost love and affection, and she spoiled you as best she could with your favorite home cooked meals and pastries, and she used to braid your hair without pulling on it, and she didn't make you wash your own dishes, she had a cuddly cat that you'd carry around the house with you as if it were a toy plushie... and most of all, you usually only went to visit her by herself as your brother couldn't be "persuaded" to leave home. You loved it at grandma's and couldn't wait to visit her, especially since she made you feel like you were an only child, and actually loved and appreciated. Each time you had to go back home you'd cry and beg her to keep you.

You were jolted awake when a strong arm wrapped around you, and Harry pulled you flush against him and he nuzzled the crook of your neck "Sorry. You're such a light sleeper" he whispered

"It's all right" you sighed contentedly, melting against him "I waited up, didn't mean to fall asleep before you turned in"

"You didn't have to wait up"

"I wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me... I didn't mean to upset you"

Harry gently turned you around to look at him, his voice soft "What's going on? Just earlier you were calling me a manchild and now you're worried about upsetting me?" he gave you a dimpled smile and you groaned, nestling against his chest to avoid having to look at him "Hm?" he nudged you playfully, not letting up