The Big Wedding

Cyn: *So I woke up a little sad because even though its my wedding day my baby and baby boy left last night they went to Erica's mom's house*Hey Jason *fake smiling* Do you want lunch now ?

Jason:Yes Mrs.Cyn and I know you are sad that my mom and king aren't here but don't be because you guys are spending the rest of your lives together. Also the wedding is in about an hour.

Cyn: Jason don't call me Mrs.Cyn and your right so ok after I cook I will get ready.

Jason:Ok so what do you want me to call you ?

Cyn:We are about to be family so call me mama or ma.

Jason: ok ma

Cyn and Jason ate grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit they also had apple juice.Then they got ready for the wedding.Cyn had on a pink and light purple dress and Jason had on a dark purple suit. Meanwhile with Erica and King.

Erica:*knocking on the bathroom door* Chubby are you ready ?

King:Yes mami*walking out of the bathroom*

Erica:Ok well go eat I made tomato soup and grilled cheese and please don't get messy*smiling and shaking at the same time*

King:mami don't worry we are gonna be an official family in an hour and I won't get messy I promise.*playing spongebob in his 2ds bumping into his grandma* Sorry abuela

Sonia:It ok mijo watch were your going next time

King:ok I will

Sonia:Where's your mother ?

King:In the bathroom getting ready.

Sonia: thanks chubby

King:your welcome *walking off*

Erica and King got to the wedding chapel at 4 and everyone stood up and sat back down.Then Cyn and Jason got there at 4:20 everyone stayed standing up for a few minutes then sat back down.Erica and Cyn are hand in hand looking at each other.

Priest:Who gives these two women away today ?
Sonia and Jasmine stood up and said we do.

BTW Erica's mom is Sonia and Cyn's mom is Nicole but she's sick so her tià Jasmine had to give her a way.

PriestErica Mena do you take Cyn Santana to be your wife to love and care for until death do you part or through sickness and health ?

Erica:I do

Priest: Cyn Santana do you take Erica Mena to be your wife to love and care for until death do you part or through sickness and health ?

Cyn:I do

Priest: I now pronounce you wife and wife.I also give you Mrs. and Mrs.Menas.You may kiss the bride.
Erica grabbed Cyn's face and kissed her with so much passion. Then they went straight to their honeymoon.