We Are Always Going To Be A Family

Cyn King and Erica all went back to Erica's house in New York because she had a photo shoot and 2 gigs there.
Cyn and King are both asleep in the car right now. They are so cute when they are asleep. Anyways my favorite song came on Beyonce and Shakira Beautiful Liars. It took us exactly 4 hours to get back to New York from Miami.
"Baby get up" I said
"Ok babe I'm up"cyn said
"Ok because we are home"I said
"Ok do you wanna carry King in the house to his room or should I"? Cyn asked
"I got him baby you can just go upstairs and go to bed I know you had a long day today" I said.
"Yeah but I know how early you have to get up in the morning so I'll carry him in the house" Cyn said.
"Ok thanks babe" I said.
"You don't have to thank me we are a family and we are always to be a family" Cyn said.
"Awe ok baby I love you and I'll see you upstairs in a bit" I said.
"Wait do you want me to make you anything to eat baby" Cyn asked.
I shook my head no. Are you sure ? Cyn asked. I shook my head yes. Cyn carried King inside of the house because Erica left the door open for her then she put him in his bed. Then Cyn got in the shower and had on a sports bra and boy shorts. She laid down next to me but o turned over to face her and she was cuddling with me she's knows that's the only way I'll sleep good.
*The Next Day* I woke up at 6 in the morning I picked up my phone and texted Albee to ask him when does the photo shoot start but he texted me and I only 2 gigs tonight because the photographer cancelled the photo shoot he had other important business to take care of. So I just checked all my social media when I came back to the bed I saw Cyn still sleeping like the princess she is to me but King was also still sleeping like the Prince he is to me but Cyn and King were cuddling together. I just went down stairs and cooked breakfast I made waffles eggs and bacon. When it was done King and Cyn were up but they were playing the Xbox together so I told them to come eat they both said Ok. They both did their hygiene then they all had breakfast. After breakfast everyone got dressed it was King's day so he decided we just go out for lunch and stay home to watch movies until I had to host my 2 gigs tonight. I told them that my photo shoot had been cancelled this morning.