I Love Mi Familia

I told Cyn and King my photoshoot was cancelled.
They both ran upstairs and got dressed because they already did their hygiene.
Cyn:I bet you that I can beat you  upstairs.
King:OK mama ready set go*running upstairs*.
Cyn:No fair King you cheated*pouting with her bottom lip out*Erica walked up behind Cyn and held her by her waist.
Erica:OK come here my big baby
Cyn:*whining* No that's not fair Erica King cheated*pouting out her bottom lip*.
Erica: Fine you guys go back downstairs and when I say go run up here to me to see who wins and no cheating *sternly looking at Cyn and King at the same time*
Cyn and King:OK scouts honor we won't cheat*holding their right hands up*.
Erica:Ok on the count of 3 you guys go.
King and Cyn:alright we got it.
Erica:1...2... before Erica said 3 someone was knocking on their door.
Erica:Time out let me go see who that is.
Cyn and King:okie dookie but hurry up.
Erica:alright bossy boots*looking at Cyn and King like they were kids*.
Erica:who is it ?
Guy:It's Jason
Cyn:*looking confused whispering* Erica who the hell is Jason ?
Erica:*whispering to Cyn*that's King's Big Brother.Erica then unlocks and opens the door
Erica:Omg Jason your so grown up*smiling*.
King:OMG hey J.J. I missed you so much. King asked When did you get here ?*hugging and kissing Jason*.
Jason:About an hour ago lil man and I missed you too*hugging and kissing King Back*.
Jason finally noticed Cyn he turned to Erica and said wow you told she was beautiful but you didn't tell me she was this beautiful.*looking at Erica *
Erica: Back off Jason she's mine*looking at Jason like he lost his mind*.
Jason:okie dookie my bad*backing away from Cyn Slowly*
Erica: your so goofy dude I missed you baby.How have you been ?*Laughing*
Jason: I'm just happy to be home but I missed you guys.*smiling*
Erica:awe come here baby.King come give Jason some love he missed us as much as we missed him.
King:alright are you guys ready ? *looking at Erica shaking her head yes*.
King:1.2.3 * we all jumped on Jason except for mama Cyn*.
Cyn:*looking at Erica Jason and King made me cry & smile at the same time I Love Mi Familia with all of my heart.
Erica:*I noticed Cyn crying so we went upstairs hand and hand so I could  see why she was crying * King and Jason stay down here while I talk to Cyn ok.
Jason and King just shook their heads yes. Once Erica realized Cyn was crying tears of joy after they talked they went back downstairs.
Erica told Jason that her and Cyn were getting married he was happy for all of them.
Erica had Jason at 17 and she had King at 20.They had different Father's King's dad is Raul and Jason's dad is her ex boyfriend Ronald. Jason and King have the last name Mena. Jason went to be in the military so on he's days off he stop by to see his mom and he's lil bro King.