Everything Is Going Good For Us

It's been so great for Cyn and I Cyn and I have been together for 4 weeks.Don't get me wrong I love both of my babies (King and Cyn but I can't be selfish anymore because me and her have been together for exactly 4 weeks . Cyn wanted to met King. So I told her what baby wants baby gets. It was Thursday so King didn't get out of school until tomorrow around 3:30. I asked Cyn does she want to go get him tomorow after school with me ? She said Of course I do baby. After Cyn and I finished talking it was around 9 so me and Cyn face timed King then we told him we had a surprise for him tomorrow after school he was very excited but we told him that we loved him and we told me good night and we told him don't forget to say your prayers King. He said ok mommy and mama I love you guys too. After we ended the facetime with King we decided to go to sleep but I made love to Cyn for 3 hours straight. I was talking to Cyn but I turned to see her knocked out. So I just wrapped my arms around her holding her like I was never going to see her again then I fell asleep right after Cyn.
The Next Morning Cyn woke up and she seen Erica sleeping so she kissed her forehead then got out Erica's grip without waking her up. Cyn went down stairs to make breakfast for them. Cyn made Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and apple juice but Erica liked her eggs scrambled so I made hers scrambled.When I went back up stairs she was still sleeping so Cyn kissed Erica passionately on the lips and said babe wake up. Erica kissed Cyn back and she said to Cyn omg baby thanks for the breakfast in bed and I love you.Cyn said welcome babe and I love you too. Cyn walked in the bathroom she brushed her teeth got in the shower and after she was out the shower she did her whole hygiene then she got dressed. Erica did the same thing Cyn did but she got in the shower before brushing her teeth then after she was out she did get hygiene then got dressed. They were on the plane at 12 but we got to Miami at 2:30 they were on a private plane. They went to King's school around 3:20 when he saw them he light up he ran up to them and said mama and mommy I missed you guys. We said we missed you to chubby so what do you want to do today ? He said I just want go home and watch movies with you guys. Erica and Cyn looked at each than back at King. We both said ok let's go but do you have homework ? He said no Mama she just drove off to Erica's house in Miami . I know you guy are probably wondering if King just met Cyn why is he calling her Mama well they have facetimed each other alot especially when Erica was in Miami and King knew I had a girlfriend.He hated calling me so Erica and Cyn agreed that he can call Cyn Mama so they told him its Ok. Also him and Cyn are both kids I swear acts like kid but yes I love with all my heart she treats King like he's her son too and she accepted my past.