Zhu Qingan frowned.

Such a big spacecraft is probably a fighter jet used by the military.

However, the government controls the fighter jets very strictly and does not allow civilians to own or privately hide the fighter jets.

“Zhu Qingan!!” Sammy saw Zhu Qingan stunned, his heart tensed, rushed to pull the opponent out, and said: “Don’t care who owns this spaceship, it’s out of control! Didn’t you see it fired a cannon. What if it launches another one in the next second…

what? The entire game headquarters will probably be destroyed. Let’s call the police.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Of course he cannot call the police. Above the police is the government. You know, the government is not a good person.

He raised his head and looked at the tail of the spacecraft carefully

The production date and the ship number are usually written on the tail of the spacecraft.

But nothing was written there, only the golden word “wing”

Qin Hengyi’s name when he was born is called “wing.”

Zhu Qingan had a heartbreak, and suddenly understood who this spaceship belongs to.

Sammy poked his head out, cautiously trying to walk back to the game headquarters: “Now this spaceship… shouldn’t be out of control.”

“Probably not.” Zhu Qingan shook his head.
When he first walked into this place, he felt an agitated breath, coming from the spaceship. But after he approached the spaceship, the breath disappeared inexplicably, replaced by a sense of loyalty to Zhu Qingan.

This spacecraft… may be out of control after encountering strangers after being awakened and restless. Zhu Qingan’s arrival made it quiet.

Qin Hengyi may make the spacecraft recognize Zhu Qingan as its owner.

Zhu Qingan pulled Sammy away from the spaceship. Slowly close the door of the aircraft cabin that closed the spacecraft.
——Qin Hengyi built this spaceship, what is it for?

Zhu Qingan: “Mr. Sammy, the door of the spacecraft is closed, why does it open?”

Sammy shivered: “I saw a fingerprint lock behind the dormant cabin. I tried to verify with your fingerprint film, but it passed. At the same time, I got a letter.”

He took out an envelope with a slightly burnt smell from his pocket.

Zhu Qingan took it and took it apart.

The envelope is very old, the paper is pale yellow, and there are a few lines of handsome writing on it.

——This mech can be used in Zerg wars.
I don’t want to make him sad when he wakes up.

–wing.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zerg war.

His parents died at the hands of the Zerg.
Qin Hengyi must have known this news before losing his memory.

He must be able to guess how sad his lover will be when he wakes up and learns that his parents have passed away.

He could hardly see Zhu Qingan being sad, and his eyes would not be red.

He wanted to avenge his lover against the Zerg.

——This spaceship was born in the dark.
Zhu Qingan thought, his heart was both sweet and bitter.