But he really wants to find Qin Hengyi now.
next moment. The boy’s waist was hugged tightly.

Qin Hengyi’s mood is very complicated. The moment he caught a glimpse of the boy, he wanted to kiss him, and then ask him clearly.

Is his little lover cheated by other men?

All netizens know that Zhu Qingan belongs to him, but now there are people who claim to be Zhu Qingan’s lover? Sing a confession to Zhu Qingan?

But when Qin Hengyi saw the boy’s face dimly by the moonlight, he was stunned.
The young boy’s eye sockets were red, and his jet-black eyes were shiny, his nose twitched, and his head refused to lift. He looks like this…not as shy, but as if he was about to cry, the kind he really wanted to cry.

Qin Hengyi has never seen such a little lover.

Qin Hengyi wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes and kissed his cold little horns: “Ann, what’s the matter?”

Zhu Qingan clutched the corner of the man’s clothes tightly, wagging his tail in frustration, and whispered in a low voice: “My mom and dad are dead.”

“…” Qin Hengyi frowned.

impossible.

He had bought the product “Little Tadpoles Looking for Mother” in the game mall. Specially used to help Zhu Qingan find his parents.

This product has a prerequisite for starting, that is, Zhu Qingan’s parents are not dead. If they die, the commodity cannot be activated. After all, the dead will never be found

But this product has started smoothly and is still in operation.

This means that Zhu Qingan’s parents are still alive.

“How do you know your parents are gone?” Qin Hengyi tentatively asked.

The boy whispered: “My parents are scientists. I found their lives on the Internet. They died in the Zerg War.”

The more he talked, the more red his eyes were, and in the end his whole body became a ball.

The information on Starnet Encyclopedia cannot be wrong, especially for famous people. There will be a special research team for inspection. After all, some scholars need to use these materials. Once they use the wrong materials, it will be very troublesome.

And he saw pictures of his parents' tombs in the encyclopedia.

In a vast expanse of forest, there are two lonely steles hidden.

For three hundred years, no one was with them.

Qin Hengyi pursed her lips.

——His thinking has always been sharp, but this time, he didn’t know which one to believe.

But he is more inclined to the result that Zhu Qingan’s parents did not die.

His children will always be the luckiest and happiest.

“An An.” The man put Zhu Qingan in his arms, touched the other’s thin and small wings, and said quietly: “You have to believe that your parents have not left.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

This is impossible.

Even if they did not die at the hands of the Zerg, they would die because they were too old.

After all, three hundred years have passed.
Qin Hengyi: “When I asked someone to build an amusement park. All the places in the amusement park are for four people. Two are for us, and the other two belong to your parents.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He is even more stubborn, and will wither at any time.

In this situation as a teenager, Qin Hengyi is not better than asking him and Qin Yuan what is going on.

Can only coax.

“Don’t be sad, I love you when you are sad.” The man continued to kiss him, from the horn to the chin. “It’s late at night, let’s go to bed first. Your parents will not leave.”

Before Zhu Qingan could speak, he was embraced by the man and stuffed into the warm bed. He pressed against the other’s sturdy chest and blushed. He turned over and accidentally bumped into something hard.

He moved away and looked at the boxes and props he bought last time…

Qin Hengyi has always been on the bottom of the pillow, as if he was going to use it at any time.

Zhu Qingan quickly twisted his head, pretending that he hadn’t seen it.

He is facing Qin Hengyi, their noses are less than five centimeters apart. He stared at the man’s red eyes, remembering something, he couldn’t help asking: “Mr. Qin, what is your biggest obsession?”

Perhaps he can take this opportunity to test the man.

As long as the obsession is realized, Qin Yuan may be able to return to the body, and Qin Hengyi can also restore memory.

Qin Hengyi didn’t expect that a teenager would ask such a question. He chuckled, “Obsession? I don’t have much obsession. After all, I have everything I want. If you insist, I hope you live in a peaceful world. This way. You can also grow up peacefully An An.”

Human cubs are not as powerful as AI. They need a very safe environment to make them grow up.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Good bang.

He closed his eyes and An An was sleeping quietly.

But he couldn’t sleep inexplicably tonight, lying on the bed tossing.

He has been thinking about how to integrate personality.

Qin Hengyi’s obsession is also Qin Yuan’s obsession. After all, they are the same person.

If their obsession-really wants peace in this world.

that……

The only thing that can affect world peace. The government is not the worst, but the Zerg.

In addition, Zhu Qingan’s parents died of Zerg. Qin Hengyi may have been there.

——The most important relative of my lover died in the hands of the Zerg. He will inevitably not have the idea of ​​revenge for his lover.

After all, Qin Hengyi couldn’t see Zhu Qingan’s red eyes the most.

Zhu Qingan woke up in reality this time.
He rubbed his messy head, and after sleeping with Qin Hengyi, he felt more relaxed.

He got up to make breakfast, and at the same time turned on the TV in the kitchen, watching the news seriously.

The war between the Empire and the Zerg has reached a fiery state.

The troops are seriously insufficient. The news section is scrolling through a conscription plan.

Zhu Qingan glanced at it and sighed lightly.
What is missing most now is not the source of troops. But a good ruler.

After Zhu Qingan fried an egg cake for breakfast, he received a communication from Sammy.

The situation on Sammy’s side seemed very critical, and he said to Zhu Qingan out of breath: “Zhu Qingan, you come to the game headquarters!”