When Zhu Qingan scanned the coconut milk cake into the online store, he also called a delivery robot. He packed the coconut milk cake and prepared to send it to Qin Hengyi.

When he handed the courier to the courier robot, he frowned and remembered something.

The robot was a little confused and said, “The two packages you sent last time have been delivered safely. Do you have any questions?”

Zhu Qingan: “…” Two?

He remembered… something. He has sent the muzzle to Qin Hengyi.

At that time, he had just woke up and was a little confused, thinking that he had only given away a bowl of green bean paste.
When he entered the game before, he thought he had escaped. But unexpectedly, he finally jumped into the pit he dug.

Qin Hengyi received the big set from the little lover personally, it is impossible not to think about it.

The meaning of this kind of gift is obvious, not to mention some shy gadgets.

The kind used specifically for Zhu Qingan.
At this time, any explanation seemed weak.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He sent the express robot away in a panic. The whole person was red and ran to the bathroom to wash his face vigorously.
He thought about it.

——He can only delay time vigorously.
Anyway… Qin Hengyi will not force myself…?

He walked out of the bathroom, ran to bed, and wrapped himself in a blanket. He only showed half of his eyes, staring at the light brain outside the quilt.

Guangnao’s private mailbox was empty.
He blacklisted the person who harassed him. If at this time, the other party sends those nondescript news to himself, he will explode.

Finally, Zhu Qingan buried his face in the pillow and fell asleep in a daze.
Zhu Qingan was awakened by the bell outside the door.

Since he often sends things, he just let the courier robot enter his base and deliver the courier to the door of the room.

He poked his head out, rubbed his eyes, got out of bed subconsciously, and opened the door.

The little penguin-style robot, half shorter than him, handed a box of things with his small paws.

When he touched the other’s fluffy hair, his mind finally became clearer. He frowned.

——When did he… buy something online? The person he currently knows has not said that he wants to give himself a gift?

The boy was puzzled, and carried the courier into the room. The sender and address on the courier slip were blank. He carefully confirmed that the courier was not a dangerous item before attempting to open it.

A brown envelope was placed in the express. Under the envelope was a set of clothes and some small things.

He saw that the letter of the envelope was Qin Hengyi, and he was relieved. His cheeks were slightly red, and he opened the envelope. What caught my eye was a line of very handsome fonts
[Little cute, you blacklisted me, I am not happy. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

[You are really disobedient. It seems that you really lack punishment. 】

[I gave you some small things, you can figure it out. Little cute. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

what?

He didn’t expect the other party to have this trick. He threw the envelope aside with a complicated mood and glanced at the clothes sent by the other party.