Zhu Qingan carried a soft breakfast and found a place to sit down.

The scrambled eggs were surprisingly delicious, soft and full of egg flavor. Zhu Qingan ate the scrambled eggs in just twos.
But when he caught a glimpse of the porridge under the egg, he frowned slightly.
The porridge is white.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He should blame himself for his low hands and should not search for that thing. Can’t forget it now. Yesterday even had a strange dream.

At the end of the dream, he shrank in the bathtub and shuffled the white flowers on his body.

Because of his contaminated little mind.
He only took a few bites of white porridge to cushion his stomach, and then stopped eating.

As soon as he walked out of the dining spot with a bowl, he ran into the director.

The director looked excited, and he hugged the boy fiercely.

“The short post you sent yesterday is really great!!” The director was very happy, squinted, and seemed to be thinking of the video: “Your team is at the level of gods… I have never seen it before. A great late stage. Our drama is stable.”

He has been in the show business for so many years and has never seen such an amazing post-production.

Zhu Qingan had expected the other party to be so excited, he chuckled, “Thank you for the compliment.”

The director raised his eyebrows and murmured: “I just don’t know how much salary is needed for such a team… the whole drama is packaged. Have you inquired about it?”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He raised his mouth and said, “I don’t know… But the team is very familiar with me and the price will be very cheap.”

He can’t say that this is free of money.
He wants to go back and ask the game again how much money he can pay for these post-productions.

He would be a little embarrassed to always give away benefits for free.

“Then you find time to ask?”

The director patted Zhu Qingan on the shoulder and said, “You are the little koi in our crew. After you come, we are getting better and better.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

“That’s right…” The director smiled and took out a box of things from behind: “This is the new pure yogurt sold by Farm Star. It’s very mellow. Give it to you.” He remembers children like Zhu Qingan who like to eat dairy products. Little sweets.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He chuckled politely: “Thank you, Director Li.”

He took the little yogurt with a weird face, his cheeks were red, as if he was thinking of something.

He must find a paper man to ask clearly. Otherwise he couldn’t swallow the breath.

Zhu Qingan finished packing things, dragged his luggage, and got on the newest spacecraft.

When he set foot on the long-lost stray animal base. The small animals in the base boiled, and rushed out twittering, asking him to hug.

During the time he left, the base also hired someone to take care of the small animals.
The swimming pool that the builder gave to Zhu Qingan was also built.

It is a very delicate and beautiful small pool, the blue water is shimmering, and the furry little animals jump in and turn into a small water curtain when they come out.