The charm of the little succubus cub grew stronger and stronger.

Now he might take countless cold showers, but he couldn’t resist this breath.

He rubbed the teenager’s black hair: “Just come back.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He rarely talked to Qin Hengyi before. He wanted to say more this time, but he didn’t know what to say.

He stared into each other’s eyes.
Suddenly frowned.

——Qin Hengyi’s eyes, why do they turn red?

——How to make it back to the azure blue it once was?

… He thought he had solved all the doubts, but he didn’t expect that there were still many problems left unsolved.

The man was also looking at him, his neck shrinking with the hot sight.

Suddenly, the man stretched out his hand to touch his back and said dumbly: “You are going to grow up.”

On the thin back of the little succubus cub, a pair of small demon wings appeared.
The little devil’s wings are black, but they are covered with a layer of very soft and fine hair, which is very comfortable to the touch and looks very cute.

I want to hold it in my hand.

Zhu Qingan looked back and saw the magical object behind him: “…”

Can you fly?

He slowly spread his wings, but in the end he failed and couldn’t fly.

The boy was a little lost, his head hung down.

Succubus is born to be imprisoned in the heart. The wings that symbolize freedom cannot fly. They can only be held in the mouth or tied in chains forever.
Qin Hengyi thought.

Every time a new scene appears, the character data corresponding to the new scene will appear in his mind.

After experiencing the previous scenes, he has learned to understand and use skillfully.

Qin Hengyi touched the boy’s wings…
Since the little succubus cub has wings, it also proves that the little cub is about to grow up.

However, before the succubus cub grows up, it must go through a baptism.

Otherwise it will die.

As for how to baptize…

Qin Hengyi sighed lightly and said nothing. Looking at his little lover with a painful look.

He put his arms around the young boy’s thin waist and said in a deep voice, “It’s a bit late, let’s go back to sleep.”

Zhu Qingan nodded obediently.

He straightly picked up the boy and returned to the big soft bed.

It was not the first time that they slept together, and the man naturally lay down beside Zhu Qingan.

Before going to bed, Qin Hengyi remembered something, gently pressed it to the boy’s ear, and said in a deep voice, “Your amusement park is already under construction.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He thought the man had forgotten about it, but he didn’t expect…

He shrank his neck and said embarrassedly: “Thank you…Mr. Qin.”

“That is a virtual game park, located in the suburbs of the Imperial Capital.” Qin Hengyi said: “It belongs only to your lovers. If you want, you can also open it to the masses. I hope you like it.”

At present, there is no such a park in the Empire, and no one has thought of building such a park.

Most importantly, he wanted to use this paradise to commemorate their feelings that began with virtual games.

Zhu Qingan opened his eyes flattered.
Qin Hengyi…but it’s…

He could already imagine the envy of everyone when the paradise was built.
Although he didn’t want to be like this… the show was too obvious.

No wonder my father believed that Qin Hengyi had the ability to create love.

“Thank you…” Zhu Qingan muttered: “You don’t have to be like this, I don’t know how to thank you.”

Qin Hengyi chuckled and kissed the boy on the cheek.

He only needs children to accompany him.
“Go to sleep.”

As soon as the man’s voice fell, the quiet and dark room suddenly ticked the clock.
It’s zero.

The clouds outside the window dispersed for a while, revealing a bright and bright full moon.

Qin Hengyi frowned.

It’s time for the baptism of the baby succubus, just these few days.

If you don’t hurry up, the little succubus will die.

Qin Hengyi turned his head to look at the boy who was as clean as a moonlight, frowning, hesitating in his heart.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

Let’s talk at dawn. The children have to sleep.

“Go to sleep.” Qin Hengyi kissed the boy’s forehead; “It’s not long without sleeping.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He closed his eyes a little depressed.
He slept until dawn.

When I woke up, it was early morning outside the window, and the bright and refreshing sunshine poured in with the fragrance of flowers. The clear and beautiful bird calls sounded one after another.

Zhu Qingan sits up, he habitually shakes his newly grown wings.

Unfortunately, the wings still can’t fly.
“Mr. Qin?” Zhu Qingan subconsciously looked for the man.

He came to a small pavilion in the courtyard outside the door.

Qin Hengyi stood waiting for him in the pavilion.

Zhu Qingan was overjoyed and ran over.
Breakfast for two is placed on the small stone table in the pavilion.

A sandwich and a glass of milk.

Sandwiches have a lot of ingredients, grilled into golden eggs, soft and waxy ham, bright green coriander, topped with refreshing salad dressing, and then wrapped in two slices of warm toast.
The milk is still steaming, and you can smell the delicious milk from a distance.

Zhu Qingan smelled the aroma, his heart moved, and looked at Qin Hengyi eagerly: “Mr. Qin, can I eat it?”

“Eat it.”

Zhu Qingan couldn’t think so much, grabbed the sandwich and gnawed at it.
Halfway through the meal, he suddenly noticed the man’s hot eyes.

Has been spinning around on him. It made him… cold sweat on his forehead unconsciously.

Is… there is a problem with your own food?
The man suddenly sighed slightly, and said with a mixed feeling: “An An, you have grown up. You must learn what an adult should do.”