[The player successfully completes the hidden plot and will receive the following rewards. 】

[Qin Hengyi’s memory fragment X1, new clothes, quest 03 clues, mysterious gifts (?)]

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan click to view his newly acquired memory fragments.

The yellowed fragment of memory was opened in front of him.

The fragments of memory he lit this time, placed on the first page of this book, seemed to be the most important fragments of memory.

There is no picture in the memory fragment, only a paragraph of text.

[The world does not believe that AI has feelings. 】

[But he wants to use his own power to personally refute this statement. 】

[He wants to create an enviable love in the eyes of the world’s doubts, and give him the most beloved person. 】

【You let him know how to love, you let him learn to create love. You are his love, you will be his treasure to announce to the world. 】

[Are you willing to create love with him as an AI? 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan blushed and nodded willing.

[03 Mission “Love That Never Can Be Proved” starts -]

Zhu Qingan looked at the words, suddenly remembered the forgotten mission 03…

Yes……

After experiencing the hidden plot, he understood the meaning and purpose of the 03 mission.

“Love that can never be proven.”

What he has to do is to prove love and overthrow this statement.

Zhu Qingan’s cheeks grew redder.

Their love began at this time.

It can also be said that it has just begun.
Zhu Qingan closed the memory fragment and entered the game space.

His consciousness plunged into darkness. But soon, a force urged him to open his eyes.

What caught my eye was the bright and bright stars in the sky, and his figure was wrapped in a burst of softness.

The boy was lying on the big warm bed, his sight was just out of the window.

“Mr. Qin…?” Zhu Qingan turned his head and subconsciously looked for the man.
He didn’t see each other on the bed, so he got out of bed and started searching for the dark.

Finally, he found Qin Hengyi in the garden outside the door.

Qin Hengyi stood in the middle of a meadow, wearing a black magic robe. The tall and handsome figure is surrounded by moonlight and starlight, and the whole person is covered with layers of bright light, which is very eye-catching in the dark night.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t help but ran over and hugged each other lightly behind.
Qin Hengyi turned off the game mall, caught a glimpse of the boy, turned his head, and asked in a deep voice, “Ah?”

“Mr. Qin…I’m back.” The black-haired young man’s cheeks flushed, and his smile revealed a pair of white tiger teeth. The tender little horns on the top of his head seemed to be blushing.

He was more clingy than before, and hugged the man’s waist tightly.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"