…Qin Hengyi also spent three hundred years with him…?

Zhu Qingan suddenly thought of a question.

Three hundred years have passed. In any case, his parents… won’t be able to return to him.

“The meeting is over.” His colleague glanced at the clock and muttered.
After listening, Zhu Qingan regained his senses, stepped away and slammed open the door of the laboratory and ran to the corridor where the conference hall was.
His father is walking out of the gate.

The man is facing the sun, his tall figure is covered with a faint golden light.

Zhu Qingan somehow, his eyes were a little sour, he suddenly wanted to call his father sincerely and enthusiastically to the man.
But due to his current status, he can only follow the man quietly.

The man walked out of the conference hall, came to the flower shop on the corner, and bought a bunch of tender flowers. He called a rental floating car and said: “Go to the Imperial City Hospital.”

Zhu Qingan, who followed behind, frowned.

hospital……?

Is anyone sick in their family?

Zhu Qingan wanted to keep up, but in the blink of an eye, the taxi left.

When Zhu Qingan was at a loss. Suddenly his consciousness sank, and his whole person floated into the air.

For a long time, he opened his eyes dimly.

——The environment he is in at this time is in a taxi.

Did he put it on other people again?
From the previous experience, it can be seen that in order to facilitate the player to understand the plot, the game will allow the player to wear the character closest to the plot.

He lowered his head and couldn’t help frowning when he saw his body.

He wore it into a flower.

He was scented and white all over, surrounded by other equally scented and soft flowers. The flowers were all wrapped in a thin flower-colored wrapping paper, wrapped into a bouquet, and held in his arms by his father.

The flowers worn by Zhu Qingan just fit on a man’s shoulder.

This is the first time Zhu Qingan leaned on his father’s shoulder.

Very warm and generous. It’s like a big mountain.

Become a flower…it seems pretty good too.
Zhu Qingan thought, his own fragrance became stronger.

At this moment, the taxi driver suddenly asked: “Sir, you go to the hospital…Is anyone sick?”

Zhu Qingan was taken aback, and sounded seriously.

The man whispered, “My son is sick.”

“So…it’s not a difficult disease…is it?”
The man frowned and sighed softly, “He needs to spend three hundred years in the treatment hibernation cabin before he can be cured.”

The driver was surprised and opened his eyes: “Is that so? Then… After he woke up three hundred years later, was he alone?”1

He was silent for a while, with insufficient people and persuaded: “Are you sure you want to do this? ……?”

Now the Empire does have some seriously ill patients who need to be treated in the medical hibernation cabin. It takes a few years for treatment with less time, and hundreds of years for treatment with more time.