*After lunch time*

After me and China split up I went to my classroom, on the entrance I saw that there was Canada, that was probably waiting just for me, I could see that she was pretty nervous, biting her own nails and tapping her shoe on the floor. As soon she saw me she started to run towards me, I raised my hand in the attempt to wave at her, but she instantly grabbed me by the arm and dragged me behind the corner.
"Ah! What?" I asked.
"I have a plan for your stupid request..." She answered.
"What reque...ah! That one...so you did find an excuse, huh? Remember that you were the one who offered to do this." I replied.
"Yes...I perfectly know that...so...do you really want to do this?" She asked.
"Yeah...they'll probably interrogate someone and I have the feeling that I'm going to be the one..." I said.
"You don't know it though..." She replied.
"Yeah...but you know that weird feeling you have...a bit like you females with that 'sixth sense'...AH...WAIT- I'M NOT SAYING THAT I'M A GIRL OR ANYTHING- I SWEAR I'M A BOY, I DO HAVE A DI-"
"Yeah, I get it...no need of explanation...I do have a plan, but you have to play along." She concluded before I could, then went to class.
"Wait! But I still don't know the plan! Canada!" I tried to reach her but it was too late, we were both already in class, and the economics teacher was already there.
I was really confused on what to do so I just stepped back and hoped that Canada's plan was going to work.
"Hello Canada, Russia..." He greeted.
"Good evening sir." We both greeted back.
"Oh...Russia...I heard that you assumed a behavior that is not tolerated in this school." He said.
"A-ah...yes, I'm sorry-" I apologized but as soon as I did I saw the surprised expression of most of my class...
"Uh...yeah, fortunately Canada was there...are you sure you're okay Canada? Did he hurt you?" He asked to Canada.
"Yeah, don't worry sir., he didn't lay a finger on me...oh, and may I ask permission to go out? Please?" She replied.
"Out where?" He asked.
"Well, around the school...I've lost something and I need to find it..." She answered.
"Alright, sure, but make sure you'll come back as soon as you find it." He said smiling.
"Wow, teachers do really trust her..." I thought to myself.
"S-sir..." She said while starting playing nervously with her tie, I could see that she was getting stressed, her hands were shaky, and I could see her starting to sweat, maybe she's about to ask to bring me with her...?
"Yes Canada? You've got another request?" He asked.
"Yes...may Russia come with me too? You see...he's the only one that can help me find it..." She answered.
"Oh he does...?" He said turning towards me. I started to get anxious too, I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. He turned back to Canada and asked: "What it is though?".
"O-oh, it's a little bag, the one that I usually bring myself around, it contains my documents, my passwords, and many other private informations, so you know...I can't really loose it..." Canada answered.
"And how is Russia supposed to help you?" He asked.
"It's because I saw it s-somewhere..." I answered before Canada could, my heart started racing, I've got worried, what if I ruined all her plan? But it was said now so there's no turning back. I kept talking: "Y-yeah, after she described me the little bag I remembered that I've saw one in...the main hall! Yeah...small and red..."
"You meant beige? I'm pretty sure it was beige and not red..." He said.
"UH- yeah, I meant beige..." I nervously replied.
"Hmm...alright...since you really need to find that bag I'll let you go...but Canada, promise me that you'll keep him behaved, I trust you." He said.
"I will and thanks very much!" She replied while grabbing me by my arm and dragging me outside the class.

After we got out we turned the closest corner and took few breathes for how much we were panicked in that moment.
"Never thought it'll actually work..." I said.
"What a rollercoaster of emotions..." Canada replied.
We looked at each other, then raised my hand: "High five." I said. She smiled and gave it to me.

We went around the school and once we reached the the main hall entrance she stopped.
"Where's the closest bathroom room? Oh, it's there!" She said.
"Wha- did you just asked and answered a question to yourself?? What are you doing?" I replied but she was already going towards the bathroom so I just followed her, well, at least in front of the door since I can't get in the girls toilet. I thought that she just needed to use it so I waited outside. After a few seconds she came out.
"Already done?" I asked.
"I didn't do anything, I've just left my lil' bag there, just in case." She answered.
"What? But I said that I've saw it in the main hall, and...aren't you scared that someone will actually steal it?" I've asked again.
"Well..I thought that it would have been better if I've changed the place since now we're supposed to 'search' in the main hall, if the teacher asks us why we took so long we'll say that we've found it somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure that a janitor will find it an bring it to the lost property department, if we don't find it anymore because someone might have stolen it then there's no need to worry, I actually have all the personal informations somewhere else, inside there are just a bunch of blank paper sheets, plus it's locked." She replied.
"Woah, you really did think of everything, at least you don't lie about your intelligence." I said.
"Ugh...of course I don't act randomly...if I need to do something, I'll do it carefully..." She replied.
"We literally are two different categories, cute isn't it?~" I teased her.
"To be the 'model student' that hangs out with the 'trouble maker', that's more weird than cute, that's why I couldn't use the excuse of being 'friends'; even if we aren't, nobody's gonna believe us...unless you become better or I become worse..." She pointed out.
"I think that I should feel offended but you're right..." I said.
"Mhm, so...now? You were the one that wanted to go out." She asked.
"I don't know, I just wanted to go out to skip the lesson...how about we go where you go every time you sneak out from the window?" I replied.
"There's no need...you know what? Let's just go to the bar, I'm hungry, I want a waffle." She said while turning around to head towards the bar.
"But we've just had lunch...alright, sure ma'am." I replied.

We walked around the hallways talking about random stuff, I tried multiple times to get to know her but somehow she won't open up, she doesn't even show any signs of shyness, maybe she just dislikes me.
Once we got to there the bar lady greeted us. "Hi there sweeties!"
"Good evening madam!" Canada greeted back.
"What are you two doing here? Aren't you sweeties supposed to be in class?" She asked.
"Oh, we're searching for a thing that I've lost, we came to look for it...and I'm also kinda hungry...may I have a waffle, please madam?" Canada replied.
"Of course dear! Anything for the sweetest student!" The bar lady said while getting the waffle for her.
"Thank you!" Canada replied. She got her wallet out getting the money to pay for the waffle. Once she tried to hand it the bar lady refused it.
"Uh? Is there something wrong?" Canada asked.
"There's no need to pay sweetheart, my treat! The least I can do after the help you gave me yesterday!" The lady answered.
"Oh! Thank you so much madam!" Canada replied with a big smile while getting the waffle.
"Do you want anything Russia?" Canada asked me.
"Uh, no thanks, I didn't brought the money-" I responded but before I could finish the bar lady interrupted me.
"Oh oh, sweetie! I might be old and deaf but I'm pretty sure that she asked if you wanted something, not if you brought the money. Don't worry about that, I already said that it's my treat!" The lady kindly said. My heart melted for a second...I turned to look at Canada and she gave me a warm smile.
"I- thanks but I'm not hungry..." I replied.
"Are you sure...?" Canada asked me.
"Yeah, I'm not." I responded.
"Alright sweetie, if you ever get hungry you'll find me here!" The lady said. I nodded and went out the bar waving with Canada.