He was also very puzzled.

Why would he not remember these such beautiful memories?

The door opened abruptly.

Zhu Qingan was taken aback, jumped off the table to greet the family.

This is what a kitten should do.

The little boy had just returned from the amusement park and was overjoyed. He played with red cheeks and some syrup in his mouth. He held an unfinished strawberry-flavored marshmallow in his hand. The pink soft ball followed the boy like a small pink cloud.

With a smile in his eyes, he clutched the corner of his mother’s clothes, talking endlessly about the amusement park.
The woman coaxed the little boy with a smile.

The man walked into the study to check the status of the world manager online.

Everything went well and perfect.

Yi successfully took over the management of the empire.

Their home… is also very clean by the other party, especially Zhu Qingan’s bedroom.

I can see that Yi really likes their son.

The man passed by a white wall in the living room, suddenly remembered something, tapped the wall lightly, and said: “Wing.”
The wall with the holographic screen embedded began to flicker, and the blond boy was reflected in the wall.

“Dad, who is this…?”

The little boy also noticed the teenager on the screen. He hadn’t seen each other, but he felt strangely familiar.

The man chuckled and said, “Your good friend in the future. Qin Hengyi.”

The little boy blinked, stood on tiptoe, raised his head, and said to the blond boy: “Mr. Qin? How are you?”

The child’s voice is soft and tender, and it makes people’s heart stunned.

Zhu Qingan picked up his claws.

He suddenly remembered an afternoon many days ago. He lay on the sunny sofa and started the game.

He first saw the cold and unfamiliar man, and subconsciously yelled “Mr. Qin.”

The shout was smooth and intimate, without any hesitation. It seems that he has used this name countless times years ago.
The blond boy on the screen squatted down, his palms pressed against the screen separating the two, his eyes narrowed, and the corners of his lips were raised. The boy’s voice was particularly beautiful and sexy: “Good.”

“My name is Zhu Qingan, blessings, peace…” The little boy said with a smile, “Mr. Qin…”

Zhu Qingan, who was on the side, looked at the two acquaintances, as if something had disappeared in his heart.

He stood up, walked quietly behind them, and returned to the boy’s bedroom.

The curtains of the bedroom were blown by the breeze, and the sunlight poured down with the fragrance of flowers outside the window. The milk that Qin Hengyi prepared for the little boy was not cold yet, and it was steaming white.

He trembles his tail, licks his paws, and returns to the soft kitten den.

He was in the den, a little sleepy inexplicably, closed his eyes, curled up and fell asleep.

This time, after he woke up, he returned to the white space before entering the plot.
There are two doors in the space.

A door reads “My and your past.” A heart-shaped lock has been hung on the door and cannot be opened.