Zhu Qingan returned to reality, he looked at the seemingly empty room, and the magic that the man had turned into him appeared inexplicably in his mind.

It’s really a good magic gift.

He raised the corners of his lips, his eyes softened.

He got up, cleaned up a few times, and got ready to shoot in the afternoon.

After filming this afternoon, he will be able to get a two-day holiday to open the hidden game.

What was filmed in the afternoon was a very simple action scene. Due to the need to take a break, the director did not control them too tightly. The filming time of the afternoon was approaching soon, and the staff began to put away the tents and props.

The car sent by the brokerage company to pick up Zhu Qingan back to the lodging place still depends on Zhu Qingan.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t help them, so he could only take the car back to the remote lodging spot under the envious eyes of everyone.

As soon as he returned to the room, he closed the curtains and changed his clothes after the shower.

Sitting on the bed, he pulled out the black and white game card from under the pillow, and then inserted it into the game card slot popped out by the light brain.

In an instant, the optical brain desktop was replaced with a familiar game interface.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

[Congratulations, the player successfully opened the hidden plot of this game-my past and yours. 】

[My past with you: time back to the beginning, to witness the stories we have forgotten. 】

[This hidden story requires wearing a holographic helmet, which takes two days in real time. Is it on? 】

[Reminder: This hidden plot can find the deciphering clues to the 02 mission “Love that can never be proven”. Players are asked to be patient. 】

It took two days…

Real time and game time flow at different speeds. Two days in reality, it may be a month or two in the game.

What kind of hidden plot… takes so long?
Zhu Qingan was a little puzzled. But he is more interested in the clues about the 02 mission in this hidden plot.

He turned off the light brain, lay on the bed, and put on a holographic helmet for himself.

For a while, there seemed to be a warm halo wrapped around his body. Bai Guang led him to a blank space. In the distance of the space, there was a beige door.

Zhu Qingan walked to the door, and there was a sign hanging on the door-“My and your past.”

Zhu Qingan unscrewed the doorknob and walked in.

When he opened his eyes again, he was already in the game simulation environment.

——This is a very ordinary home living room.

There is a plate of fruit on the coffee table, and there is an unfinished scarf on the sofa.
Obviously this scene had never appeared in Zhu Qingan’s memory, but Zhu Qingan felt familiar inexplicably.

This is where……?

Zhu Qingan started, but felt something was wrong. He looked down, and he was shocked by what he saw.

What catches the eye is a pair of fluffy cat’s claws.

He became a little milk cat.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”