The Last Adventure Part 7

Start from the beginning

Huey: Junior Woodchuck Guidebook Rule Number 1:

Huey & Violet: Always expect the unexpected.

Bradford: NO! No more adventures!

Refusing take any chances Bradford jumps down the stairs to cut down Scrooge who screams in horror. But in an instant Bradford is stopped when Webby catches the Sword of Swanstantine by crossing Persian Blade and Sword of McDucks.

Webby: Get away from my Dad!

Scrooge gasps in sheer shock of what he just learned. In his mind he's like: did he hear right?

Scrooge: Wait…what!?

Dewey runs and jumps off the sphere.

Dewey: Dew-Rocket!

Dewey disorientates Bradford with a kick to the face.

Dewey: Run!

Scrooge: The gold chains restrain Scrooge's movement. I can't!

Webby: Somebody, get the contract!

Bradford smacks Webby and sends her screaming away and does the same with Dewey before lunging for the contract. Huey summons Ultima Guandao to block the Buzzard's sword strike

Mabel and Julia emerge behind a stunned Della, Gladstone, Fethry and Beakely, the latter turning to notice them.

Beakely: What are you two doing here?

Mabel: Shh!

They begin releasing them from their chains.

As Huey holds back Bradford Lena and Violet make him stumble with magical energy blasts to back which allows Huey to slice across his armour. He circles around to join the girls with their weapons in hand until Bradford sends them screaming with an energy blast. He lunges for the contract only for Louie to slide in and grab it as Scrooge struggles to escape. He summons Ultima Sabre and deflects Bradford's sword strike before making a run for it.

Bradford enraged and furious becomes surrounded in dark aura and drops down. As Louie runs a blue pillar of electric light engulfs Bradford, transforming him into a more monstrous form as he roars.

He comes two times larger, as does the sword, his armour looks scarier and his eyes have no pupils. He gathers an orb of electricity in front of his chest before releasing it in once massive blast. Huey, Louie, Lena and Violet take cover behind the terminal but Gandra, Gyro, Ludwig and Matilda were knocked out by the blast.

Bradford: Look what you've turned me into! A face villain!

Della and Beakely after being free threw their chains and wrapped them around his arms to restrain him.

Beakely: The Sword of Swanstantine enhances who you are inside!

Della: This is all you, you Buzzard!

Bradford effortlessly threw Della and Beakely up. They scream and smash into each other, dropping down in pain. Bradford proceeds to then strike down Scrooge again but is blocked by the trio of Donald, Gladstone and Fethry with Sword of McDucks, Diamond Cutlass and Tri-Halberd summoned. They push back with all their strength.

Gladstone: Gotta say, Braddy, I am not a fan of the new look! Boy, you look like a real monster.

Fethry: But it's suitable for you since this is who you truly are, a villainous monster who only cares about himself.

Bradford: I AM NOT A VILLAIN!

Donald: Accept it Bradford! You stole things that don't belong to you! You send agents to assassinate children! You even killed off your brothers and partner! You tortured my sister and girlfriend! And you almost killed me! Whether you believe it or not, you are a villain! And that's all you'll ever be!