The Last Adventure Part 6

Start from the beginning

Huey: So am I.

Dewey: Me too.

Lena: We know what it's like to feel it's too late to change yourself and fix your mistake. But…my sisters… Webby and Violet smile. …My brothers… Huey and Dewey smile. …my boyfriend… Louie smiles next. …And my entire family all helped me realize it's never too late for me to make a fresh start and have my own family. I was in a really rough spot when I was just Magica's shadow, I didn't know where I fit in the world, I didn't understand my purpose for existing or where my place was. I thought I was doomed to be Magica's shadow forever. She looks to the rest of the kids sweetly. But I was helped out of that prison by you all, my family, especially you Louie…Webby… Louie and Webby are touched. You helped me out of an emotionally tough spot and made me realize that no matter who created me…I'm me. Yo helped me realize what family is and that I'm loved no matter who or what I am.

Webby: Of course. I never cared if you were Magica's shadow. I still saw you as my sister.

Louie: And my feelings for you never changed Lena, because you're you no matter what.

Lena: and it's because of all of you I finally realized that. She then looks to Mabel and Julia again with a sweet look. At first I thought you were just mystic clones made to destroy us…but now that I really look at you…you're both just like me. You're scared, lost, confused and you don't know what your purpose is…just like me when I was born.

Violet: But the simple truth of the matter is…you don't need a purpose to exist.

Huey: That's right, hypothesising why you were born is pointless, you're both here now living your own lives. And you want to continue living, right?

Mabel and Julia exchange looks before giving tearful nods.

Lena: I realized I didn't need a purpose to live. I just wanted to live and enjoy my life.

Louie: And I realized I didn't really want the gold or treasure…I just wanted my family.

Dewey: You two don't need to struggle and waste your lives in finding out anything anymore. We can be your family; we can help you enjoy life to the fullest.

Webby: So please, Mabel… Julia… help us save our family. And then the three of us can truly be sisters.

Mabel and Julia walk up to Webby in tears.

Mabel: Even after betraying you, hurting you and doing all these awful things you still see us as your sisters.

Webby: Of course I do. I've always wanted to know what it's like to be a triplet. Everyone makes bad mistakes when they're in a rough spot and feel like there's no other option. And plus, I've got two other sisters behind me who I'm sure would love to get to know you.

Lena: This might sound strange coming from me, but…I'd like to be one of your sisters too Mabel, Julia. I'd love to have someone to talk to about our past and about family.

Violet: I'd like to get to know the both of you too and become your sister.

Webby: We've always been a group of three sisters…there's always room for two more…if you'll help us…sisters.

Mabel and Julia let tears stream down their faces, touched by Webby's word. In an act of gratitude they undo Webby's rope and free her. She drops down and is stood in front of her sisters. They run into Webby and embrace her in a hug which she gladly returns. The genetic triplets share a group hug, crying onto each other.

Julia: We're so sorry…sister.

Webby: It's okay. It's never too late to start over.

Seconds later Julia frees Lena and Violet, Mabel frees the adults and Webby frees the Duck Boys (who drop on their heads). Webby helps up Dewey, they smile first but Webby then saddens.