Teamwork Makes a Dreamwork

Start from the beginning

Donald: Well, Mrs B sure did.

Beakely: I said I'm sorry! How many times do I have to make that clear! I'm…sorry!

Della: Now things are so awkward between them. Well…at least they haven't broken up.

Donald: This is worse. The both of them aren't speaking to each other and trying to avoid one another. If this keeps up it's only a matter of time before they break up.

Beakely: There has to be a way to fix their relationship.

Launchpad: Launchpad walks by talking on his phone. Another mission tonight with you and Gos in ? You bet I'll be there DW!

Donald: Donald beams, a light bulb shines over his head. I think. I got an idea.

A couple minutes later Donald, Della and Beakely are in the garage with Launchpad, having explained the entire situation to him. He takes time to process Dewey's current predicament.

Launchpad: Hmm…it sounds to me… that this is all your fault Mrs B. All your fault and nobody else's.

Beakely: Beakely deadpans with an annoyed look. Yes, thank you for reminding me of that Launchpad. I hadn't realized that before for some reason.

Donald: We need your help LP.

Launchpad: Sorry, Mr D. I mean, I've had plenty of girlfriends but I'm not really the kind of guy who can fix a broken relationship.

Della: Oh, we're not asking you to talk to Dewey and Webby, that's the last thing we'd ever do right now. We just overheard you talking with Drake on the phone. So, you've got a mission tonight in St Canard, right?

Launchpad: Oh, yeah, totally. You see, Darkwing told me that there's been more sightings of FOWL Agents in Saint Canard.

Donald, Della & Beakely: What!?

Launchpad: He said something about creepy guys wearing yellow jumpsuits, visors and egg-shaped helmets.

Beakely: Beakely furrows her eyebrows. Eggheads.

Donald & Della: Eggheads?

Beakely: They're FOWL's main soldiers.

Launchpad: You know, it's weird, in our video game at Funzo Dewey and me faced some guys fitting that description.

Donald: I don't think it was a video game.

Della: But what's FOWL still doing in Saint Canard? Didn't that Steelbeak guy Huey told us about already stole the Solego Circuit Plans?

Launchpad: DW tells me it's something about secret Solego Circuit documents they need to find before FOWL gets their hands on them.

Beakely: We don't know what FOWL has planned for us but we need to ensure we retrieve the rest of the Missing Mysteries before they do.

Della: And who knows what they're gonna do with the Solego Circuit. Taurus Bulba almost destroyed all of reality with it and he was just flunky to FOWL.

Beakely: Perhaps the three of us should come with you and provide some assistance, Launchpad.

Launchpad: Sure, the more the merrier. Maybe we should bring Dewey and Webby with us too.

Donald: That's exactly what we were going to ask LP. Perhaps a little superhero adventure in Saint Canard might fix up their relationship.

Della: Yeah, the both of them love adventure more than anything. It's what caused them to go crazy for each other. They'll love to go an epic superhero adventure! I can talk them into it!