Lets get Dangerous Part 8

Start from the beginning

Dewey: He will come back Gosalyn…he can't be gone. And even if he doesn't come back he won't have truly left. Like a friend of mine would say your grandpa will always be here. He points right her heart and Gosalyn places a hand over it. …Right in your heart.

Dewey and Gosalyn smile at one another. They both stand up and Gosalyn takes Dewey's hands as they stand opposite of each other.

Gosalyn: Dewey…thank you…for everything. Thank you so much for being my friend, helping me find out the truth about my Grandpa and for saving my life all those. You're a true friend. Even after all those nasty things I said…

Dewey: It's okay, Gos, I forgave you for that already, you just wanted your family back, I kinda acted the same way once. Besides, that's what friends are for, they support each other 'till the very end.

Gosalyn: Um…remember that circle of friends you talked to me about before? Is the offer to become part of it still up?

Dewey: Dewey smiles widely. Of course it is! You're more than welcome to be part of our friends circle. I know my girlfriend and Lena would be happy to meet you. You'd really love them and I'm sure they'd love you just as I do.

Touched by his words and close to tears Gosalyn embraces Dewey in a hug to which he gladly returns, officially affirming their friendship. Gosalyn pulls back.

Gosalyn: Thank you. Talking to you has made me feel better. She then blushes deeply with what she's about to do next. And you know…that girlfriend of yours, what was her name…Webby. She's really lucky to have you as her boyfriend. You're really sweet…and you're pretty cool too.

She leans forward and gives a deep kiss in the cheek; surprising Dewey and making him blush red. She playfully has her hands behind her back as Dewey rubs his cheek with a smile.

Dewey: Thanks. That means a lot.

Gosalyn: Just so we're clear there's nothing romantic about that kiss. That was just me showing how grateful I am.

Dewey: Oh, yeah, totally. No romance going on between us, I already have my eyes set on someone else.

Huey & Louie: Oooh!

The two turn to see Huey and Louie bandaged up and wearing their secondary outfits standing a couple of metres away from them with teasing looks after watching the whole scene.

Huey: Looks like a love triangle's been created.

Louie: Careful, Dewey. Webby's gonna get jealous.

Dewey and Gosalyn give annoyed glares.

Dewey: Lay off. My heart belongs to Webby and no else.

Gosalyn: Yeah, that's just one of my ways of saying thanks.

Louie: Whatever helps you sleep better at night? So what were you guys talking about?

Gosalyn: Nothing much…just talking about my grandpa.

Huey: Huey and Louie give looks of sorrow. We're sorry for your loss Gosalyn, after everything you went through to find.

Louie: Are you holding up okay?

Gosalyn: Thanks for worrying, but I'll do fine. I won't see my grandpa for a long time…but I'll always keep him close to my heart. So…you guys are Dewey's brothers, right?

Louie: That's us, alright. Name's Louie, the handsome one.

Huey: And I'm Huey. It's very nice to meet you.