Lets get Dangerous Part 1

Start from the beginning

Darkwing: Ha ha! Your menacing misdeeds end here you cowardly crooks! Now for-!

He hears a loud explosion and turns to see a hole has been made in the wall by the TNT.

The other 5 crooks have just escaped with the loot they got. Two of them rides a truck and the other 3 ride motorcycles and they get away from Darkwing as fast they could.

The purple clad hero isn't deterred, he looks up with a smirk and welcomes the chance of a street chase.

Darkwing: You can run, but you can't hide! No can escape the justice of Darkwing Duck!

Darkwing Duck Intro

After tying up the first five crooks, in a broken up alleyway near the bank, Darkwing runs up and bounces off a mattress above and behind a wooden fence.

Daring Duck of mystery

He smashes through the fence riding his purple Ratcatcher motorcycle.

Champion of right!

Darkwing rides up his motorcycle up a makeshift wooden ramp and if flies up the air.

Swoops down off the shadows

Darkwing owns the night!

Two of the crooks driving the truck turn to see Darkwing and his Ratcatcher falling down.

Somewhere some villains scheme

But their time is up!

The motorcycle smashes onto the trunk so hard the two crooks are smashed backwards out of their truck and comically get stuck in two trash bins with a broken wheel.

(3-2-1!)

At that moment Darkwing jumps onto the top of the truck, gets on one knee, aim his grapple gun and fires.

DARKWING DUCK! (When there's trouble you call DW!)

The hook snags onto one of the last 3 thugs' motorcycles. Darkwing cockily smirks at the audience until he's comically pulled off the truck and is now hilariously flying above the road with a funny look.

Darkwing Duck! (Darkwing Duck: Let's get dangerous)

Darkwing Duck has caught up to the motorcycle he snagged onto but is comic skidding across the road. He avoids getting crushed by the pig riding behind him doing a wheelie. He bounces into the air.

Darkwing Duck! (Darkwing, Darkwing Duck!)

The twin dog thugs riding side by side eyes bulge when they see Darkwing is gliding and swooping through the air, his beak bitten onto his grapple gun. He lands on the pigs head, disorientating him as his grapple gun lands between the handles for Darkwing to run on.

Cloud of smoke and he appears

The master of surprise

Darkwing runs on the rope daringly and the twins are taken by surprise when the purple clad hero appears behind them through purple smoke, smirking with his arms crossed as he stood on both bikes.

Who's that cunning mind behind

The shadowy disguise?

They quickly split and Darkwing's legs gets stretched in opposite direction. But in a comical but incredible display of flexibility and dexterity the caped crusader's body flips down for him to run with the motorcycles on five fingers as his feet clutch on tightly.

Nobody knows for sure

But bad guys are out of luck

The pig speeds up to smash Darkwing but Drake removes manhole and pig thug's motorcycle collides with the hole, causing it to break apart and all the thug had were he handles as he skidded.

'Cause here comes (Darkwing Duck!)

Look out! (When there's trouble you call DW!)

Darkwing knocks out the twins by smashing the manhole in their face and head. All the thugs have been taken care of.

Darkwing Duck! (Let's get dangerous!)

With a victorious grin and all 10 bank robbers tied up together in his sidecar Darkwing tears through the streets on his motorcycle. The villains are in horror at the sight of an incoming truck.

Darkwing Duck! (Better watch out, you bad boys!)

Darkwing separates his motorcycle and sidecar before bringing back together after the truck passed. The pig thug's eyes comically bulge at the police station in front.

DARKWING DUCK!

The Ratcatcher screeches to a halt and the thugs are thrown inside, their heads smashing into a police desk and comically knocking them out.

...

The officer at the desk looks to see the criminals delivered to his department before out to see Darkwing giving a two-fingered salute.

Darkwing: Another group of dastardly deviant delinquents delivered to your doorstep, courtesy of Darkwing Duck! Hope you like the gift officer!

The officer smiles before sounding the alarm and all the officers surround the thugs with batons and handcuffs.

The criminals are roughly and comically tossed in separate prison cells.

Two police officers are outside giving their gratitude to Darkwing, one of them shaking his hands.

Officer: Thank you Darkwing, you've done it again.

Officer 2: Yeah, you're the best.

Darkwing: Darkwing merely holds up his hand. No, no, I'm just here to help. All in a nights work.

A couple of kids run up to Darkwing and he turns to bend to his knees with a kind smiles at his new fans wearing his hat.

Girl Dog: Look! It's him! It's the Darkwing!

Boy Dog: Mr Darkwing! Will you sign this, please! He holds out a big notebook.

Darkwing: Sure, I don't see why not. He takes it and writes his signature. Who do I make this out to?

Tom: Tom!

Darkwing: There you are Tim.

Tom takes his book and is practically bursting with excitement.

Tom: Did you guys hear that, my name is Tim now!

Darkwing Duck smiles. Ever since the Moonvasion he needed to go to a place where there'd be a lot of crimes to fight, a place where a lot of people and children needed inspiring. And sure enough, he hit the jackpot when he moved to St Canard which was a metropolis full of the worst kinds of criminal. It was the perfect place for him, to help others and make differences as well as a name for himself so he could inspire kids that were like him once. He gets up to turn to the big screen hanging above to see Zan Owlson in City Hall being awarded the Mayor sash. Darkwing is surprised to see her on screen.

Darkwing: Say, isn't that Zan Owlson?

Officer: Yep, that's her, alright. We've now got ourselves a new mayor in town. She won the election in a landslide.

Dog Boy 3: Yeah, Mayor Owlson's the best! She's really nice and helps kids like us!

Officer 2: Nice lady, she is. She claims she's going to prevent crime and ensure it's wiped off the face of St Canard.

Darkwing: Darkwing is quite surprised. Really? Wow, this gal is sure setting her sights high. She's welcome to try but... He chuckles a little. Getting rid of crime in St Canard is no cake walk. Still she seems like she'll be a great mayor. What could possible go wrong?

Little does the Darkwing Duck know how much of an impact Zan Owlson is going to make on Saint Canard and the change it's going to have on his life.