Chapter Twelve

~Months Later, Now the Wedding day~

Leanne was with Raven as she was helping her, while Alcina was with her daughters and Nancy as they were getting ready.

"You look beautiful Raven. Alcina is going to die, when she sees you in this suit." Leanne fixes Ravens button.

"Thank you and Nancys going to die too, when are she sees you." Raven chuckles. Leanne rolls her eyes as she fixes Raven's outfit

Raven smiles as she looks at herself in te mirror. Then she looks back at her friend as she fixed her suit. They both were wearing black velvet suit, while Leanne added a green flower onto Ravens suit, as she must have one thing of green in her outfit.

^Leanne and Ravens suits

"Girls, are you guys ready? Everyone is ready!" Amber comes in, as she wore elegant appliqué bishop long sleeve dress. Her hair was straightened.

^Ambers dress

^Ambers dress

They smiled at her, as Amber stunned as she seen them both in beautiful suites. Shortly after, Karl comes in and stops in mid walk.

"You three look beautiful and now, let's get going. Everyone is waiting." Karl wraps his arm around Ambers waist. Leanne and Raven both took deep breaths and exhale as all of them walked out.

As Leanne and Raven both see their family and the other lords sitting and waiting. They both went up to the altar as they stood there, as they waited for for brides to show up.