Chapter Three

Nancy holds her cut, while Leanne reaches down into her bag as she brings out a small jar of white substances and a med kit.

"Let me see...stay still hon" Leanne shows empathy, Nancy smiles and gives her hand to Leanne.

Leanne cleans the cut and takes out a pair of small pliers to get the broken glass pieces out. Nancy doesn't take her eyes off of Leanne, they both looked into each other's eyes. Feeling lost, but Leanne snaps out of it. As she focuses on Nancy's hand, then puts a white cream substance on it and wraps it.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I should've realize that the room was going to be messy" Nancy tries to apologize.

"Don't apologize Nancy, it's my fault...I forgot to clean that up and forgot to warn you." Leanne chuckles as she sees if the bandage wrap was leaking any blood, which it wasn't.

Both Leanne and Nancy stared at each other again...but then one of the daughters comes in.

"What broken in here? I smell blood!" Cassandra smiled as her eyes widen, sniffs through the air and glances at Nancy.

"It's my fault Lady Cassandra, she fell and I forgot to pick up one of the broken vases, I accidentally dropped!" Leanne lies and points to the broken vase. Cassandra sees as it was true, then looks about at Nancy.

"Okay then...I'm keeping an eye on you maiden!" Cassandra harshly said to Nancy, "Byyyeee Leanne!" She smiles, giggles and waves goodbye.

Leanne was surprise, but she didn't care. Nancy thanked her as she left the room...Leanne felt happy for some reason but then goes back to work as she sees the clock at it was already going on seven.

"One more hour and I'm heading out!" Leanne quickly finishes her food and proceeds to work.

An hour later, Leanne gets done with cleaning, she walks out of the bedroom, so she decided to leave herd duffel bag as she was coming back tomorrow.
There Bela and Daniela appeared as they walked with Leanne to the main doors.

"Care to explain what you do with the maiden?" Bela hisses and smiles.

"She didn't do anything wrong with her!" Daniela said to her older sister. Leanne explained what happened as she told Cassandra.

Then all three of the heard heels hitting the floor. All three knew who is was.

"Girls...I already talk to Cassandra and Maiden Nancy...Leanne is good!" Lady Dimitrescu said and smiles. The girls shrugged their shoulders as they disappeared.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Lady Dimitrescu brings out Leanne's horse as she hands her a small bag of Lei.

"Here's 250 Leis, and I'll see you tomorrow at the same time?" Lady Dimitrescu smirks, she sees Leanne getting on the horse.

Leanne rides her horse as she leaves the castle grounds.

~Three days Later~

Leanne was outside, the sun was beating down on her while she was sanding some wood. She was listening to some latino music to make the day go alittle fast.

~Inside of the Castle~

Lady Dimitrescu was wearing a simple white sundress with open shoulders. She let's down her hair for the first time in years and puts on her dark red lipstick.