Chapter Four

~Few Hours Later~

Leanne was in a beautiful black victorian bustle dress, with open shoulders...as well as her chest area too.

Then a knock comes the door, it was a random maiden. She escorts Leanne too the dinning room, where she sees the four Dimitrescu women all sitting as they chatter about random thing.

"You look beautiful!"
"I love the dress"
"It seems like you but I prefer your overalls"

The girls said at once, Leanne smiled and thanked them as she sat next to Lady Dimitrescu.

Lady Dimitrescu rings the bell. Quickly two Maidens came out with food, Leanne sees Nancy as that her bandage off.

"Nancy...your hand..." Leanne takes Nancys as she looks at it. She smiles as the cream worked perfectly well on her.

"Thank you again Leanne...it healed, minus the scar but oh well." Nancy chuckles as she looks into Leanne's eye.

The Dimitrescu women see Nancy blushing, and even saw Leanne blushing too. Then Nancy feels the four women staring as she goes back into the kitchen.

After dinner Leanne and Lady Dimitrescu head out as they talked about random stuff.

"So Leanne...how long have you liked women?" Lady Dimitrescu boldly asked as she looks down at her.

"Since I was about twelve...I've always known that I liked women...what about you? I can sense you and your daughters staring at me every-time I work in the bedroom or outside." Leanne smirks, "Don't act like I can't see you guys from the back of my head..." she smirks, which catches Lady Dimitrescu attention.

Then, Lady Dimitrescu stops and kneels down to Leanne's level. They both looked into each other's eyes, Leanne's heart was semi racing as her lips were very close to Lady Dimitrescu.

"You are very beautiful..." Leanne said to Lady Dimitrescu as she gently traces her jawline.

"Thank you...So are you, I've been watching you and...I've been feeling myself because something you attracts me..." Lady Dimitrescu said and kisses her.

As they both kissed each other... something was off...

Why does it feel like I'm kissing an aunt of mine...

This is strange...why does this feel weird...

Lady Dimitrescu and Leanne both pulled away, they knew something was completely off.

"Tell me you felt like you kissed a relative..." Leanne asked as she has a serious look.

"Yes I did...felt like I kissed a niece of mine...which is strange..." Lady Dimitrescu questioned herself as she knows for a fact that she loves women.

Then the doors swing open as a women stepped in. Leanne sees...it was Mother Miranda, the goddess who protects the village. Miranda looks up at Lady Dimitrescu with a faint smile.

"Mother Miranda what a surprise...May I ask what is your business?" Lady Dimitrescu asked as she sounded nervous.

"I came to see this Leanne, as you explained that she can command Heisenberg's Lycans—" Miranda stops as she sniffs the air, then quickly glances over at Leanne.

By a blink of an eye, Miranda was standing in front of her. She looks deep into Leanne's eyes...

"Your blood...it smells...VERY familiar!" Miranda pokes Leanne's arm as small blood came out.

Miranda licks it, she took a step back, and her eyes widen with complete shock as she knows something.

Why is she looking at me like that? It's freaking me out!