"That doesn't make lying about it right." Ashton tells her.

"You really don't think I don't know that?" Jade shakes her head.

"You seemed pretty okay with it if you ask me." Jade gulps as he says this.

She doesn't know what she wants. She doesn't feel like she can be with Ashton again because they have both ruined it. But she wants to be with him again. She wants to be his girlfriend again. She wants to kiss him, and have sex with him, and always be with him. Like she said. But it is whether he will let her or she will let him get back to that closeness and trust they had which has ultimately been destroyed by their own stupidity.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." Jade finally says it and she really means it. She really is sorry, and she really does love him.

Ashton's eyes flicker over her head. They were turning soft and she thought maybe this would all be okay. But when he looks back at her his eyes are cold and stony.

"Why are talking to me?" He asks harshly.

"What?" Jade feels her chest tighten.

"Why are you talking to me?" Ashton says much slower now. "Go away."

"Ashton-?" Jade had no idea what was going on and then she realized.

"Well look at this." Luke said from behind her and she physically shivered. Hearing his voice again was not on the top of Jade's to do list. "Jade Jones and Ashton Irwin?"

"Looks like it." Ashton laughs, turning around and opening his locker again. The prom tickets falling to the floor. Luke clocks them and lets out a breathy laugh.

"Who are the prom tickets for, Ash?" He asks Ashton with a smirk.

Ashton runs his hand through his hair, which he has been leaving natural all week. "I didn't buy them," he lies. "She did." Ashton nods at Jade enforce bending down and picking them up, shoving them into Jade's hands.

"What?" Jade's face goes white.

"Really?" Luke says with a hesitant smile.

"Yeah," Ashton rolls his eyes. "She thought that if she went to prom with me we would leave Calum alone."

Luke chuckles as Jade chokes back her hurt. "That is not-"

"She's like a human piece offering." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Wow," Luke says. "I'm impressed Jade. If all I had to do was whack Calum over a few times to make you put out I would've done it weeks ago."

"I didn't-" Jade tries to argue.

"Actually," Luke's eyes looks from Ashton and back to Jade. "Can I talk to you Jade? Privately?"

"No." She says quickly. She was trying really hard not to cry. "You can't."

Luke rolls his eyes. "I just..." Luke trails off when he sees some people running down the hallway past the three of them by Ashton's locker.

"Fight!" One of then shouts. "Fight outside!"

Ashton turns to watch as everyone in the hallway begins to flood outside. Luke laughs at everyone beginning to rush to see the show. Jade's about to get away from the two boys in the crowd when someone from Ashton and Luke's football team comes running to them, against the current of people.

"Guys!" The guys shouts when he reaches them. "Michael is getting his ass beat outside."

Luke scoffs on disbelief. "Yeah by who?"

The guy smirks at Jade. "You're boyfriend. The one that fucked Charlie."

"What?" Jade whispers. "Calum?"