Luke means with Harry and Lauren and their dad. Ashton knows everything is fine. But only because they aren't with his dad. Their with Jade. And she'll take care of them.

"Let me just..." Ashton barely manages to unlock his phone. "Check." Luke groans and Michael laughs, patting Ashton's back.

"Go on Ash."

Ashton stands up and stumbles a little bit away from the other two. He goes over and leans against a trash can in the park.

He pulls up his messages, and oh fuck.

Jade: good.

Jade: You lied to me

Jade: Please tell me Ashton, what happened?

Jade: Ashton I am begging you! Reply!

Jade: I am with Calum now. He told me everything. He told me the truth. Please Ashton!

Jade: Did you know Calum was tutoring Lauren?

Jade: Why did you never tell me? Lauren says you didn't know. Weird that you didn't know

Jade: ASHTON

Jade: ASHTON PLEASE!

Jade: JUST HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED!

Jade: you're mom called. I said you would call her back, this was before Calum appeared. Lauren spoke to her. She is staying with your grandparents. Lauren and Harry want to spend the night with them. I don't know what to do?

Jade: TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Jade: Calum and I are dropping them off

Jade: Please go there tomorrow when you decide to show face again

Jade: Calum is staying with me tonight

Jade: Don't come to mine tomorrow. Please don't

Ashton stares at the messages. There was a lot of information in those texts. What the fuck was happening?

His mom. She has Harry and Lauren. She's not with his dad anymore? What happened in the time Ashton left school to now? Seems like everything but the end of the world.

Ashton: Wjy ar you with Calum

Ashton: Why aare Harly and Laureb wiyh my mon

Ashton's typing wasn't probably the best right now, considering he can't see straight. There was no immediate rely from Jade so Ashton thought calling her was best. how could she be with Calum right now. This is ridiculous.

She didn't seem to want to pick up. It took her so long to actually answer.

"Ashton." Is all she said when she finally did.

"What're you doing with Calum?" Ashton asks quietly, afraid of Luke and Michael hearing. But they were both in their own drunk little worlds.

"Why are you drunk?" Jade sounds... tired is the only word Ashton can think of right now.

"Answer my question." Ashton says firmly.

"Ashton..." Jade sighs. "Can we talk tomorrow or something? I'm too tired for this."

"I don't know?" Ashton snaps back. this wasn't usually him. Or was it? Ashton wasn't sure anymore what or who he actually was. "Can we? Since you are basically kicking me out. And shipping my siblings back to my parents."

"If you were here tonight you would know what was actually happening." Jade seemed very relaxed, very calm. She didn't sound how Ashton thought she would. "But you aren't. I asked and you didn't reply. They are with your mom and grandparents. That's where you need to go tomorrow once you leave Michael's."

"No," Ashton shakes his head. "I'm coming to you."

"No," Jade mimics his tone. "You aren't." Jade sighs again. "Please just do what I ask Ashton. You owe me that."

"I owe you nothing," Ashton scoffs, having absolutely no idea what Jade is going on about.

"If you believe that then you definitely don't come by at all tomorrow." Jade says back with a hurt tone.

"Jade-" Ashton says but instead hiccups.

"Be careful." Jade tells him quickly and Ashton feels the conversation coming to a close.

"Baby," Ashton whines, trying anything to change her mind. "Baby, I love you. Come on, I'll come by right now. just tell Calum to leave and we can spend the night together, yeah? Come on babe," Ashton says softly. "I love you." This had to work on her.

"You need to call your mom tomorrow," is all Jade responds with.

"Baby, just tell him to go and I'll be there." Ashton coos. He keeps a careful eye on Michael and Luke to make sure they aren't listening.

"I don-" Jade stops herself from going any further. "Please just be careful."

Ashton could feel his chest tighten. Why isn't she listening to him? Why isn't she saying I love you back? Why is this happening?

Ashton reaches a conclusion. It's Calum.

"Why are you taking his side?" Ashton pouts. It would be more effective if Jade was actually staring at his face. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Ashton..." Jade trails off in astonishment. "I can't have this conversation with you just now. Please just hang up."

"I'll just call you back." Ashton smirks.

"I don't want you to Ashton." Jade tells him. "If you are able to just please go see your mom tomorrow and listen to what she has to say. Make that your priority. Not me."

"You are my priority." Ashton grits his teeth. Why was Jade being so frustrating tonight? If she just saw it how Ashton did he would get why he did what he did.

"Goodbye Ashton." She says quietly before hanging up.

Ashton stared at the phone for a minute in disbelief. She hung up on him and didn't want him to call her back. She didn't say I love you. She didn't cry. She just sounded tired. This wasn't what Ashton wanted or meant to happen.

"You okay?" Luke calls over to Ashton.

Ashton looks up to Luke and opens his mouth to say no, he isn't okay.

He has ruined everything. Jade hates him. It's over. Their finished. Ashton can't save them now. He totally ruined everything they had together. Why did he beat up Calum again? Because he let Luke and Michael manipulate him into doing so. He let them affect the way he thinks a sees Calum. He was jealous.

Nothing is okay.

Ashton looks up at Luke and Michael with a huge big grin. It was clearly fake. But Luke and Michael are far too dunk to realize.

"Everything is okay."