Chapter 1- Just Getting Started

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber x

Chapter 1

I pulled up into the driveway of my friend Verity's house and walked up to the door, before I could knock, her boyfriend Louis opened the door.
"Hey Viv!" he greeted just as Verity appeared behind him, i grinned noticed how both of them were slightly ... lets just say rumpled. I didn't need to guess what they'd been doing before I came.
"Hey Verity!" I said "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" she gestured for me to come in and we both jumped up and down in excitement, Louis rolled his eyes.
"Why are you two so excited about the MMA?" he asked, now it was our turn to scoff.
"Duh!" I said "How can we NOT be? It's gonna be so awesome! Justin's gonna be there, om my gosh i can't believe I'm gonna see him at last!" I flapped my hands in the really retarted way, a thing i did when i got seriously excited or worked up, even though it made me look like a spastic seal. A while later, the rest of the boys joined us and we set off to the Much Music Awards, for the whole journey, i couldn't stop bouncing about. Man! I was so pumped! When we arrived, the boys lead us to the back entrance, flashing their VIP passes to the security blokes who nodded like the guys you see from CSI and let us in.
"Hey, you guys wanna meet some of the performers before the show starts?" Zayn asked, as we walked down the corridor. On either side of us were doors with labels on them, reading : Drake, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith, Austin Mahone, and right at the end was One Direction and Justin Bieber.
"Oh my gosh!" I shreiked, Verity turned to fix me with a what-is-it-now? stare. I tried to remember to breathe and pointed breathlessly towards Justin's door. Niall noticed and gave me a cheeky smile.
"You wanna pop in to say hi to Justin?" he asked, I stared at him, was he being serious?! Harry and Liam turned around.
"Yeah, sure" they replied, thinking Niall was asking them "Haven't seen him for a while" By then I was literally exploding, I couldn't believe it! Verity flashed me a look that said WTAF?! We both did a little Aah! thing, i felt my heart beating hard as Niall knocked on the door of Justin's door. I waited for a moment, eyes fixed on it... the handle turned... and it opened.... Justin popped his head around the door and grinned when he saw the boys.
"Hey bro!" he fist pumped Niall and gave Louis a swift man hug, me? I was still frozen to the spot like a complete idiot. I couldn't breathe, Justin Bieber was standing right in front of me. I felt my heart flutter and do a triple backflip as Louis introduced Verity as his girlfriend and Justin looked over Liam's shoulder and saw me. His hazel eyes looked right into mine and I felt my legs turn into jelly, a warm glow spread across me and I knew from that moment that I was a gonner.
This is Viv" Niall flicked his head in my direction "she's been dying to meet you" Justin grinned and his eyes lit up like the lights on a christmas tree, I could honestly not even describe how stunningly beautiful he was. He came forward and stood right in font of me, close enough for me to smell his citirus shower gel and pine tree scent. I bet he was the only guy in the world how smelt like lemons and christmas trees.
"Hey, I'm Justin" he held his hand out, i shook it nervously, feeling the rough tips of his fingers and the smooth, tanned skin of his palm.
"Hi" I squeaked, blushing like a flippin beetroot. Justin smiled softly and ducked his head, biting his lip. He looked as shy as I felt.
"Come in guys" Scooter called from inside the room "If you stay out there any longer the fans will find you and trample you to death in the corridor"
we laughed and all trooped into Justin's room. I couldn't keep my eyes off him the whole time. He winked at me as Verity and the boys chatted to Usher and the rest of Justin's crew as well as Chaz and Ryan who'd come to visit Justin from Stratford. Justin gestured me over to a door at the other end of the room and i went over with butterflies in my stomach.
"It's quieter in here" he said, so in the end Verity and Louis joined us in the smaller room, squashed up on one little armchair and Justin and I squeezed up onto another. I felt like I was nearly sitting on his lap and just as I was about to get up he jumped up and sat on the armrest.
"Sorry if I squashed you" he apoligised and gave me a small smile, I shook my head quickly.
"Oh, no, it's fine, seriously I bet I was flattening you half to death" I blurted out quickly, kicking myself mentally as Verity looked at me from across the room like what the actual fuck? Justin just laughed and put an arm around the top of the chair to balance himself.
"So, how do you know the lads?" he asked. I began to relax a little, talking was good. That way I couldn't make a fool of myself, as long as I kept to the subject.
"Oh, I go to the same collage as Verity and her and Louis are well... y'know" I said and we both glanced over at the two love birds kissing on the other couch, oblivious to whatever was going on around them.
"I know all right" Justin sighed and rolled him eyes "Louis doesn't shut up about her everytime I see him it's always like Verity this, Verity that. You know he even told me how she likes her toast done in the morning?! I mean why would I want to know that his girlfriend likes her crusts off with a thin layer of butter and a spoonful on grape jello on her breakfast?!"
I laughed and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really?" I said "Beat this, only yesterday, Verity listed to me every single pair of boxers that Louis owned and she even knew how long he'd had them." Justin snorted.
"Okay" he said "You win, but you know it could be worse" I pulled a face oh mock horror.
"Hell no" I moaned we both grinned and looked again at the couple snuggled together and sat in comfortable silence for a while before Dan, Justin's guitarist told him it was time to roll.
"You're staying for the show right?" He asked anxiously as Dan held to door open.
"Course I am" I nodded "Couldn't miss your performance now could I?" his grin streched even wider and he blushed. It was unbelievably cute.
"Anyway," he said "We should meet up again sometime, the lads are meant to be going on a skiing trip next week, maybe we could join them?" he looked at me hopefully with those gorgeous eyes of his and I quickly replied before the silence got too awkward.
"Yeah," I said "Me too and we should totally do that, I'll talk to Verity"
"Great! I'm looking forward to it, so, see you soon then?" we walked into the corridor and started to make our way down to the stage entrance.
"Yeah, I can't wait." I paused "It was nice talking to you" we stood for a minute, not sure what to do. In the end, he reached over and gave me a big bearhug. His arms closed tightly around me, it felt good. I felt complete.
"See you then" he grinned and drew away, climbing up the ladder to the top of the stairs.
"Bye Justin, see you soon" I waved as he went up and I stood there alone. "I think I might be falling for you" I whispered quietly to myself. From that moment on, I knew that nothing would be the same again. And I loved it.
"