Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 2

Start from the beginning

Pete: And it just so happens we found two pawns whose heart is filled with darkness in their hearts. He then points at Donald's entire family. And in a twist of irony those pawns are from YOUR family.

Everyone: WAIT, WHAT!?

Two people in the entire family have darkness in their heart that served as a gateway that attracted Maleficent and Pete back here!? They all retort differently at the same time, some more hearable and understandable than others.

Scrooge: Hogwash!

Donald: That's a bunch of baloney!

Webby: That's crazy!

Dewey: Yeah, right!

Kairi: That's a lie! This is Donald's family we're talking about!

Riku: There's no way anyone in the Duck Family could possibly have any sort of darkness that could serve as a gateway for you Maleficent!

Daisy: Especially ever since the family's become whole again after the Moonvasion!

Pete: Pete gives off his usual annoying laugh. You clowns seem to forget that darkness lurks in everyone's hearts!

May: That may be so but it wouldn't big enough for us to become heartless or to attract freaks like you!

Sora: May's right! He then rubs his chin, teasingly looking to Donald, Scrooge, Louie, Lena and June. …Although, Donald, Scrooge, Louie, Lena and June are kinda greedy when it comes to treasure. The 5 of them glare.

Donald, Louie, Lena & June: Hey!

Scrooge: Oy!

Maleficent: The darkness that brought me here did not come from any of them but, rather who I'm about to do THIS too!

She waves her energized staff which sends out two streams of flames and to everyone's shock they engulf Huey and Violet who freeze up, dropping their weapons and screaming in pain as they are lifted into the air.

Donald, Della, Dewey & Louie: HUEY!

Webby & Lena: VIOLET!

Ty & Indy: NO!

Ty and Indy try to grab Violet but end up dropping on their chests. Della leaps up to save them both but Pete throws one of his bombs. It explodes in front of her and she's sent screaming back in pain. Donald quickly catches her and they watch in horror as Huey and Violet float in front of Maleficent. The intelligent duo grunts from struggling to escape her flames but to no avail.

Maleficent: Let the game begin. But first…Pete, ensure we have a captive audience!

Pete: My pleasure!

Maleficent moves back the platform for Pete to get a clear view of the terrified Woodchucks and parents in the spectator seats at the centre. With a simple finger snap Pete creates a barrier around the centre that traps the spectators and they're all screaming in terror.

Violet and Huey watch as another barrier forms around Ty and Indy, thus trapping them. The two fathers helplessly try to bang against the barrier.

Violet: Fathers!

Donald, Sora and the gang glare at the two villains.

Sora: That's it!

Donald: Get 'em!

The entire family leap up to attack the witch and fat cat only for Maleficent to send a wave of green flames that engulf them all and freeze them in place. Everyone now find themselves imprisoned in green flames and are unable to fight against it. Maleficent laughs loudly as she waves her staff, teleporting the entire family out of the mountain, leaving Ty, Indy and the spectators to gasp in horror.