Manav: Thank you

Unns: Thank you toh cute.. Chal ab araam se let jaa and don't move okay?!

Manav: But uthna toh padega na

Unns: Kyu?

Manav: Need to change.

Unns: Koi zarurat nhi hai bed se uthne ki?! Mai hoon na! Mujhe bol jo bhi kaam hai..

Manav: Acha baba thik hai.. t-shirt dedo mere cupboard se. I need to change.

Unns went and took out a t-shirt from his cupboard. He was removing his jersey when she stopped his hands.

Unns: Mai pehna deti hun na..

Manav was confused. She removed his tshirt leaving him shirtless. Looking at his bare chest, she got lost. Her fingers ran through his chest while he stood there trying to figure out what's happening. He looked at her while she gave a mischievous smile. She then moved forward and sat on his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist and started caressing his jaw.

Manav: Someone's becoming me I see.

Unns: Someone should shut up and enjoy the moment

Manav: Koi aajayega Unnsu..

Unns: Sab apne rooms mein hai.. koi nhi aayega.

Manav: What if koi aagya?

Unns: MANAV YAARRR.. DON'T BE SUCH A BORE.

Manav: Woahhh.. getting that from you is quite strange.

Unns: Then everything I'm gonna do next will leave you shooked I guess.

Manav: I didn't get you

The other second, he found his mouth being captured by her. Her hands were at the back of his head while she kissed him slowly. He was shocked at first but later he realised what was happening so he held her waist and pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. They were engrossed in the kiss when his phone rang. They pulled back to see who's calling. It was some work related call so he had to attend it.

Unns: What's up?

Manav: I had a deadline today which I completely forgot.

Unns: Toh ab?

Manav: I need to edit it and send it right now.

Unns: Wait let me give you your laptop.

Manav: Sorry for leaving all this in between.

Unns: Oh dekh.. itni formality? Dramebaaz...

Manav: Mai tujhe thodi keh rha tha..mai toh apne dil se maafi maang rha tha bichara kuch aur expect kr rha tha aur kuch aur hogya

Unns: Acha kya expect kr rha tha vo?

Manav: Agar vo maine abhi bta diya toh meri deadline reh jayegi.. chal bahad mein gyi deadline (pulling her closer) bta hi deta hun..

Unns: Oh dekh..Tu nhi sudhar sakta.

He chuckled and she got up and gave him his laptop. Till the time he was busy with his work, she fed him his dinner. Thirty minutes later, she was in the washroom..

Manav: UNNSUUUU?!!

Unns: HAAANNN

Manav: Kaha haii?

Unns: Yahi hun Manav.. kya hua?

Manav: Kya kr rhi haiii?!

Unns: Skin Care..