Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The man lifted Zhu Qingan’s thin arms, then poked his waist and abdomen with a cotton swab, leaving the fragrant shower gel foam.
Wash your hair with a cotton swab. Dip the cotton swab with milky shampoo, rub your head and rub your hair.

A ball of creamy foam will be topped on the head of a teenager.

Finally, Zhu Qingan’s entire body is foamed. Including soaked sky blue underwear.
His cheeks are very red, I don’t know if it was smoked by water vapor or…

And he thinks Qin Hengyi’s technique is quite comfortable…

Qin Hengyi directly picked Zhu Qingan up and put it on his arm for easy washing.
The man’s arm was covered with water and it was slippery. Zhu Qingan had to hug him tightly to not slide down, but when the water rushed down, he still couldn’t stabilize it, and he slid down.

He followed the opponent’s chest, and then slid to the side of the opponent’s abdominal muscles. When he was about to slip under the abdominal muscles, the man caught him.

He really did an abs slide…

Qin Hengyi frowned, obviously afraid that Zhu Qingan would be dangerous like this, and finally brought a small cup, filled it with hot water, and let Zhu Qingan soak in it.

After taking a shower, it is more comfortable to soak in a hot bath comfortably.

Zhu Qingan doesn’t know how long he hasn’t relaxed like this.

When he was decorating the base, he didn’t install a bathtub in order to save money.
The memory of his last bath was when he was a child.

A swimming pool-like bathtub, yellow-orange ducks…

Zhu Qingan raised his head and glanced at the out of sight bathtub and the yellow duckling like a boat.

Ok.

The pool-like bathtub is still there, and the duckling is there.

One more lover.

Zhu Qingan was so dizzy in the water glass, and finally fell asleep.

Qin Hengyi changed his clothes, took out the boy in the cup, wrapped it in a cut-out blanket, and carried it into the room.

There is no suitable clothes for Zhu Qingan in the scene, he can only wrap a small blanket and sleep in a man’s bed.

Before going to bed, Qin Hengyi moved to the side for fear of crushing him. He turned his head, watched the young boy’s quiet sleep, and muttered, “The amusement park has already started…”

The corners of his lips raised slightly.
When the lights were turned off, Qin Hengyi suddenly remembered something and lifted the blanket.

Sure enough, the teenager’s underwear was all wet, sticking to the skin wet, and if it continued like this, he would catch a cold.
Qin Hengyi sighed lightly, and thoughtfully helped the teenager take off his underwear and covered it with a blanket.
A
The children’s colors are pretty pretty.

Zhu Qingan did not wake up in the game, but awakened from reality.

He took off his helmet, and a large patch of golden sunlight poured down into his dim sleepy eyes.

He glanced at the light brain beside him.
The game has shown that he has completed the small task.

[Congratulations! You have completed the interactive task-take a bath! 】

[You get a chance to change the scene! Note: The 02 task arranged by the game will not be replaced with the scene replacement! 】

[The new scene is loading, the game is closed for 24 hours, please wait patiently. 】
Zhu Qingan’s eyebrows are slightly loose, and he feels a lot more happy.