The girls stood beside her sad as they watched her sleep.

"Do you think they'll sleep for years and years and years and years." Maddie whimpered but was quickly silenced by Darling nudging her.

"I can't bare to see Apple and Princess like this." Ashlynn said. 

"Apple is not gone. She's just waiting for her happily ever after." Darling said.

"But it could be hundreds of years before she wakes up." Holly said.

"And there's no Prince for Princess and...and she'll be gone...forever." Poppy whimpered as a tear went down her cheek.

"Where is Daring when we need him." Ashlynn said as she laid a flower on Apple and the others followed.

"Yeah, where is Daring." Darling said.

*inside the mirror*

"Hello? Is someone there can you hear me? What's happening? All I can see is blonde hair. Darling!--oh It's, it's Apple...Apple!" He yelled.

*back outside*

Raven was the last to approach Apple and give her her flower.

"You apologised to me, but I never got a chance to apologise to you. I brought all this evil to Ever After as soon as I realised I didn't wanna play my part. I should've ran far away to where nobody has even heard of the Evil Queen or Von Rothbart or Snow White and The Swan Queen or even fairy tales at all!" Raven cried.

"I don't think there is such a place unless wherever monsters come from or something, but who ever heard of a Monster High! Hahaha--ha sorry." Maddie said as she cleared her throat.

"Raven, you didn't turn the school into a dark fortress of evil." Darling said.

"We understand Raven. We all know you don't wanna follow your mom's story and I'm sure Roberth didn't want to either and we support your choice." Ashlynn said. 

"I should've given in to my mother from chapter one, maybe I could've sacrificed myself so that Roberth and Princess could be together and they wouldn't have had to break up or maybe I could've led her to a land far,far, away. Maybe, maybe it's not too late." Raven said as she was about to go.

"No, don't do it Raven. There has to be a better way, giving in to your mother won't wake Apple or save Princess that's what you want isn't it to save our friends only the right kiss will set her free and I know this isn't the full tale of Princess's story. And that's why we need Daring." Darling said and the mirror she held burst into light.

She dropped the mirror in surprise. 

*Free Daring*

And just like that Daring appeared from the mirror.

"Daring that's where you've been." Darling said.

"Don't look at me, I'm hideous. I was trapped in there without a hair brush!" Daring grieved.

"The mirror, that's it! The way to capture my mother and Von Rothbart!" Raven yelled with hope.

"Someone should've told the queen,shattering a mirror brings bad luck." Darling smirked.

And so, Raven and her Friends set out to battle the biggest Drama King and Queen ever after. Will they be able to take back the school? will Daring follow his destiny and wake Apple? Oh so much pressure, but at least they don't have  to study for hexams too. One Question remains is where is our beloved Princess and is this really how her story ends forever after?

I for one can't wait to see what happens next chapter.

*Meanwhile*

 Roberth was flying fast on Hyperion trying to get to the forest in hopes to save Princess.