BATTLE OF GODS EYE: PART 3

Start from the beginning

Robb nodded, but before he can congratulate Ser Robar for his brave actions, a horse galloped towards them at full speed.

The horse stopped in front of him, and in that moment Robb realised that the man riding the horse, is his uncle Edmure.

Edmure is covered in blood and gore, his red hair wild and in that moment, his uncle looked like a true warrior. But his face and eyes looked tired.

Robb can't blame him for being tired though. The forces in the left and the centre, has been holding the enemy, from the very start of the battle.

"Your Grace, both Ser Brynden and Lord Umber request support" Edmure pleaded "They have managed to hold out against the forces that attacked them, but the men are tired and exhausted. They can't hold the enemy for much longer".

"Your Grace, we have to help them quickly" Robar said urgently, no doubt worried about his father "Or we will risk loosing our entire army".

Robb nodded and he and his men mounted their horses, Grey Wind at his side and Wulfric at his left. His cousin had Tywin Lannister's head, pricked on a pike.

Robb turned to Ser Robar and Edmure and gave his commands.

"Uncle Edmure take a thousand horsemen and releave the Blackfish and the left flank, Ser Robar take two thousand and help your father Yohn on the right flank" Robb ordered "I will take the remaining men and releave the centre".

His men nodded and Robb turned to Wulfric.

"Cousin you will ride with me" Robb ordered "Most of the Westermen are on the centre, they will flee when they see Tywin's head on a spike, and then it will only be the men of The Reach we will be fighting".

With his commands given, the horsemen formed up in three different groups, and begin to gallop across the field to attack the backs of those men who were still fighting for King Joffrey without knowing that their main leader had lost his head.

As his horsemen get nearer to the enemy rear, they split into there separate groups and attacked the three flanks at the same time, just like they had planned.

As Robb had predicted, the men of the Westerlands, Crownlands, Stormlands, and The Narrow Sea began to flee when they saw their leader's head on a spike, making it easier for Robb's cavalry to rout their army.

The men of the Reach, under the leadership of Tyrell and Tarly, continued to fight but it was useless as they were trapped between Robb's infantry and cavalry. And even with their best efforts they were slaughtered.

At last seeing that there fighting was futile the enemy began to flee or started surrendering to his forces. And those who did not flee or surrendered, we slaughtered without mercy.

TWO HOURS LATER

Everything had gone perfectly. Not even in his best dreams, could Robb had expected such a resounding victory.

The infantry had bled the enemy forces heavily, and the final attack by the northern cavalry had razed the lines of the enemy men, still fighting in the centre.

When his cavalry attacked the enemy rear. The Northerners, Riverlanders, and the Valemen stopped resisting and began to advance, trapping their enemy into his infantry and cavalry forces.