He just needs to sit down on the arranged ground, curl up, frown, and show his pitiful appearance naturally.

I want people to take good care of them, and I want people to go…

Zhu Qingan’s dressing up in this scene was shot by the media and uploaded to Weibo.
When Zhu Qingan finished the scene, he was thinking about Qin Hengyi… Will he also see his own stills?

He blushed, not knowing what he was thinking.

People in the crew didn’t dare to despise Zhu Qingan after knowing that Zhu Qingan’s mysterious lover was not small.
As soon as Zhu Qingan arrived on the set, someone smiled and handed him water, food, towels…The crew even sent a car to take Zhu Qingan back to his accommodation.

Zhu Qingan was not used to enjoying all this sudden, and politely rejected everyone.

Zhu Qingan went to the supermarket outside the set by himself, bought the cake ingredients and went back.

As agreed, he wanted to make a strawberry mousse cake for Qin Hengyi that he had made.

The soft and waxy mousse cake base is topped with sweet pink strawberry jam, and then decorated with some delicious chocolate and fruit. Finally, pack the finished cake and let the courier robot send it over.

Zhu Qingan went back to the bedroom, rubbed his palms, and waited for the express delivery.

He pursed his lips, inexplicably nervous.
The express arrived smoothly after half an hour.

Zhu Qingan lay down on the bed and put on a holographic helmet.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

——Zhu Qingan opened his eyes.

He found himself lying on top of the cake box.

The cake box is as big as a hill for him in the game.

Qin Hengyi just got up and when he was putting on clothes, he noticed that two cute gadgets appeared on the desk by the window sill.

He raised his eyebrows and said, “Ann?”
Zhu Qingan sat on the box full of cake sweetness, trying to amplify his voice: “Mr. Qin, say yes, I made strawberry mousse cake for you…”

The young man stood up cautiously, trying to unpack Qin Hengyi’s thick-armed rope. But before he opened it, he was picked up by a big hand.

He was put aside and replaced with Qin Hengyi to open the cake box.

He raised his head and looked at the man’s side face soaked in sunlight.

Qin Hengyi is really handsome. There is no femininity, but the kind of handsome and handsome that can give people a sense of security.

He whispered: “Mr. Qin, thank you for helping me in the entertainment industry.”

Zhu Qingan saw the man chuckle, stretched his finger to him, rubbed his soft cheek.

Immediately, he smelled a scent of strawberry, he touched his face, and found that his face was full of fragrant white cream.

Qin Hengyi: “You look so delicious. I want to swallow you in one bite.”

Zhu Qingan did not understand: “…Mr. Qin?”

Qin Hengyi smiled and said nothing, picked up his fork and started eating cake.

Zhu Qingan kept looking at the cake.

“Want to eat?”

Zhu Qingan nodded, revealing an annoyed look: “But I can’t handle the fork.”