But Sammy himself didn’t know the truth of “False Love”, he just acted according to the rules and took the son when the time came. But he was also very curious about that game, and wanted to wait for Zhu Qingan to be free and ask him to go to the legendary game headquarters to find out.

[Sammy: Is Qing’an here? Are you going to shoot a horror movie on 03 Barren Star next? The game headquarters of “False Love” seems to be also in the 03 star. I’m not too busy at work recently, we can take this opportunity to have a look. 】

Zhu Qingan looked at the other party’s invitation without thinking about it.

[Zhu Qingan: Good. 】

His obsession to yearn for the game headquarters seems to be stronger than before.

The game headquarters is likely to have the truth about Qin Hengyi’s past… and important clues to the disappearance of his parents.

According to the two diaries, it can be seen that Zhu Qingan’s parents are indeed related to Qin Hengyi.

Zhu Qingan pursed his lips subconsciously, thinking of his parents, his thoughts softened a lot.

[Sammy: That’s all right, you go to 03 Huangxing will settle down the filming, I will go there in a few days. 】

[Zhu Qingan: Thank you Mr. Sammy:)]

[Sammy: Haha, it’s okay. Mainly I want to go too. As the boss of a game group, I really want to know what kind of team it is to make such a sophisticated and magical game. 】

Zhu Qingan joked with the other party, and then withdrew from the private message.
He returned to the Guangbrain desktop and glanced at the communication software in the corner of the desktop, feeling that he had forgotten something.

He scratched his head to make himself no longer think about it.

He is going to take a spaceship to 03 barren star.

Although Zhu Qingan is going to the game headquarters to find out, his main task there is still filming.

For the first time… the scene he took this time was related to his future reputation and the honor of the company.

Zhu Qingan was a little nervous. After spending a night, he hastily packed his luggage.

By the way, the two diaries and the Wing Wing doll were packed into the luggage.
There are also some sleeping health products.

He wanted to make a horror movie, and he was afraid that he would be scared to sleep by his own scenes.

03 barren stars.

Zhu Qingan wore a peaked cap, revealing half of his fair and handsome face. Carrying a big backpack, stepped out of the taxi.
Work tents have been set up at the filming location, and many people have gathered around.

Zhu Qingan didn’t take half a step before he ran into a middle-aged man who was so familiar. He paused, and said in doubt: “Uncle Chen?”

The middle-aged man took a puff of cigarette and complained: “It’s a shame that you still remember my agent!”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

“You promised to give me the identity information of your lover.” The middle-aged man shook his head and shrugged his shoulders: “As a result, I waited all day and night…”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The boy was stunned for a moment, then showed a shy smile with an apologetic face, and said softly: “Sorry, Uncle Chen… I was so busy yesterday that I accidentally forgot.”