02

Continuation of Ryewon pov

"Who is that" i whispered but i gave in and just went on with Yuna that was still dragging me. Apparently, Yuna and i are in the same class so that was much fortunate for me.

As we entered the class, I saw the same black leather jacket boy that pushed me earlier. We both made eye contact and i quickly broke it off to avid being creepy.

End of Ryewon pov

The boy pov

"Oh my gosh it's that girl again" i rolled my eyes which my friend beside me looked at me with a confused look

"Hey Jay what's wrong"

"Ugh jungwon you know just now that girl that bumped into me... She's in our class"

"Really? She looks pretty nice to be honest and-. "

"That's not my point" i cut jungwon off.

"Anyways I'm going to talk to her! See you later~"

I was then left to sit alone at the back.

Jungwon went up to her and bowed at her.

End of jay pov

Third person pov

Jungwon approached Ryewon without Ryewon even knowing. Ryewon then looked back and saw Jungwon staring at her.

"UHM hi?"

"Hello!! I'm Jungwon , the class president! Hope to know you better as classmates or friends!"

"Hello, I'm Ryewon. Hope to know you better too!"

Ryewon is a very vocal person but once it comes to certain people or when she is alone, she will be extremely quiet and no one would even notice her from there. She would be left in the shadows.

Another thing about Ryewon is that loves hugs so she gave Jungwon a hug which led him to be surprised. Ryewon hug is very warm and loving that when she hug someone, the person is able to fell comfort in her. Jungwon then stood a step backwards and bowed to leave as soon as he could. His first time feeling this weird feeling...

Although people may know her for being royal, some people does not know from the limited screen time she has on television.

Soon after, their teacher came in. Their teacher asked Ryewon to come forward and introduce herself. Ryewon gladly stood forward and introduce herself.

"Hello! I'm Ryewon! Hope to know all of y'all better!"

"Thank you Ryewon! Hope the rest of the class will welcome Ryewon as she will be joining us all the way. Also , Please sit beside Jay sitting at the back of the class and we will start the lesson."

"Who is jay? May i ask"

"Jay please raise you hand"

Jay rolled his eyes and raised his hand.

Ryewon then stumbled on him and her eyes was wide open. She could feel how tense it was and She then quickly head to her assigned seat and lesson started.

.
.
.

Lesson was coming to the end and the teacher assigned a group project with her seat partner.

First beomgyu and Arin

Yuna and heeseung

Mingyu and sieun

Q and Yurina

Jungwon and Myah

The list goes on...
.